• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love sinkies buying BYD! Most garbage car on earth!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah, I'm seeing more and more BYDs on our roads. Our hot weather plus heavy start/stop traffic surely can't be the ideal operating condition for these cars.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVs will do very well in highly vaccinated countries. It is directly proportional to the level of dumbfuckingness among the population.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically, Elon Musk set up his Tesla sweatshops in China, those shameless Tiongs copied and stole some of his tech, and mass-produced BYD and various other Tiong brand EVs.

A solemn warning to anyone who still wants to do business with or set up shop in China. It might not even need to be some super high tech stuff or involve amazing intellectual property. Could be just F&B or low-end stuff. Your ideas will be stolen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't get me wrong if they burn to death bestest, just that the traffic jam will be horrible

And yet the PAP regime shamelessly promotes EV. Must please their BlackRock and Davos overlords. :cool:

TEsqxFA.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I'm seeing more and more BYDs on our roads. Our hot weather plus heavy start/stop traffic surely can't be the ideal operating condition for these cars.
As long as it's not freezing cold, EV's should be running perfectly.
It is ideal for start stop traffic gridlock as it does not waste energy idling.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically, Elon Musk set up his Tesla sweatshops in China, those shameless Tiongs copied and stole some of his tech, and mass-produced BYD and various other Tiong brand EVs.

A solemn warning to anyone who still wants to do business with or set up shop in China. It might not even need to be some super high tech stuff or involve amazing intellectual property. Could be just F&B or low-end stuff. Your ideas will be stolen.
Ish part of his 连环记?
To lead Tiongkok to invest into a Rubbish EV , while distracted from Toyota Benz Hydrogen Fuel Cell tech

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ish part of his 连环记?
To lead Tiongkok to invest into a Rubbish EV , while distracted from Toyota Benz Hydrogen Fuel Cell tech
Green hydrogen is still to expensive. Blue or grey hydrogen created from extracting the gas from hydrocarbon still cheap but does not contribute to climate change initiative.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I assume a hard Object hit the bottom of the vehicle and short circuited the batteries.

That's not an EV it's obviously a petrol/hybrid model. ICE cars are far more likely to catch fire compared to EVs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BYD_Tang

Featuring BYD's new family design language and previewed by the BYD Dynasty concept car in 2017, the second generation BYD Tang with completely redesigned exterior and interior debuted at Auto China in April 2018. The new model line will include purely gasoline powered versions and pure electric versions (Tang EV600 and EV600D)[16] besides plug-in hybrid ones (DM), with powertrains similar to the first generation.[6] The Tang is also the first vehicle to be exported to Europe, starting with Norway in 2021.[9][17]

2560px-2018_BYD_Tang_II_front_8.16.18.jpg

Last edited: