• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love Netflix!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6255.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything good I have in life is from Angmoh the best from stock to YouTuber indeed while countless despicable Asian bully dogs like @rotiprata etc proudly persecuted and persecuting me as chicken and dare not swear. Pui!
One loud knock from above Hongkie Cantonese China dog yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One loud knock from above Hongkie Cantonese China dog yikes!
Several loud knocks by now. I die a violent death if I am telling lie on this. @sbfuncle now your turn to swear to die a violent death if you are telling lie on Gansiokbin is prostitute. Pui! 层次不一样就是这样。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dare not swear LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant as usual act blur change topic. Go to hell! Pui!
Hide in rat hole do evil to woman and then play victim act poor thing cry ccp pap umno ceca etc whatever bully them. Yikes!