• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Frogs....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"POWER TO KING SCREWBYE SNAKE!!!! POWER...ALL YOU SHALL RESPECT ME...I AM THE SON OF GOD..." screams King Screwchowcheebye....

snake-monster-head-doodle.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SCREWYCHOWCHEEBYE wants All of you SBF Peasants to respect him...HE SHOUTED..."I AM GOD....YOU SCUMS!!"

I%20AM%20GOD%20YOU%20ARE%20SCUM.JPG

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SCREWBYE SNAKE LATEST ATTACK CALLING KING FROG A PIMP has triggerred mass outrage and anger...The new WAR HAS BEGAN....

safe_image.php_9.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SCREWCHOWCHEEBYE SNAKE Pretends to Cry...Crying murder....wow...Crocodile tears....

stock-vector-crying-snake-illustration--8736.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SCREWCHOWCHEEBYE Becomes increasing JEALOUS of the popularity of KING FROG...plotting for his next move after calling KING FROG the BANGKOK PIMP....

207.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Despite the MALICIOUS LIES aimed at King Frog, the TWIT KING ZEUS (a.k.a. LEONGSAM) does not want to punish SCREWCHEEBYEFROG for calling King Frog a BANGKOK PIMP..

zeus.jpg