• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Love Frogs....

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The alluring aura of Ah Girl's Big and Juicy "Headlights" was too tempting to miss out....

499919281_702.jpg
Ah Girl is Simply HOT STUFF!!!!

thumb_big_wide_33392f9483bc00ba94b02ec6ec6852b1.jpg
OH NO.....the Lecherous Monkey Ah Meng is enjoying Panda Pincesss Neh Neh...Yummy yummy...:biggrin::biggrin:

agPsf.gif
I like hentai anime too! :p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bo energy to continue this story thread liaozz...u continue lah... :biggrin:
I just checked:
http://www.sammyboy.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=186012
and discovered that GoldenDragon never posted in this thread. :wink:

So here's my contribution to continue the story:

One year later, the Snake reincarnated as a Dragon, but seems to "need help":

Breaking News - GD needs help
I have no balls lah. My wife got fucked by my friend I dare not confront that man. I just kpkb in SBF.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mr Tak... U sibei got energy ... Nabei... So long liaozzz u still go dig ...:biggrin:

This forum has many retirees or rich ah-siah no need t work. I also no energy to keep up, slogging whole day to sell that few screws just to make a living.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This forum has many retirees or rich ah-siah no need t work. I also no energy to keep up, slogging whole day to sell that few screws just to make a living.

hahaha... here oso got lots of xiao nangs huamzzzz:biggrin: