• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I looking for GSFOSNIS. Lip Lai

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

I think U look wrong place Bro, here Mickey n Porky Pig Forum only. Relaz la.

Attachments

• wats_up_doc.jpg
    wats_up_doc.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 879

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here. What do you want?

Eh Bro, remember mi anot? rast time frm 3in1Kopitiam wif kojak69 aka richardw and gang?

rember all the violent gory pic, blood, stomach intestines, magots, roting bodies, broken heads,
legs, snakes, animalsxx, lanjiao tao, cheebyes and kachng. rember you cannot eat sleep after watching?

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh Bro, remember mi anot? rast time frm 3in1Kopitiam wif kojak69 aka richardw and gang?

rember all the violent gory pic, blood, stomach intestines, magots, roting bodies, broken heads,
legs, snakes, animalsxx, lanjiao tao, cheebyes and kachng. rember you cannot eat sleep after watching?

The one with the funny nick right?

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time no see, bro how is things? What can I do for you?

No lah Bro, juz wandering if you still hav tat pimple cream... hahahee juz joking lah

Seriouz, tiagong di tio harazz by 1 fat old fagot and 1 old bapok si boh

dun worri bro, i can readi the crew and start painting the forum like b4 at 3in1kopitiam.

tiagong chi tao chin choey pap siaoteow tio boh

You juz say the word, i guarantee tis place be like the old 3in1kopitiam.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah Bro, juz wandering if you still hav tat pimple cream... hahahee juz joking lah

Seriouz, tiagong di tio harazz by 1 fat old fagot and 1 old bapok si boh

dun worri bro, i can readi the crew and start painting the forum like b4 at 3in1kopitiam.

tiagong chi tao chin choey pap siaoteow tio boh

You juz say the word, i guarantee tis place be like the old 3in1kopitiam.

Thanks bro, but I think better not, the forum owner leongsam is a nice person
so I don't want to cause any trouble here.

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro, but I think better not, the forum owner leongsam is a nice person
so I don't want to cause any trouble here.

OK bro you say so. But juz wandering why you are here and not edmw.xyz this forum like

pap old folk home like tat, fagot and bapok but bo chiobu charbo, the charbo long chong got kkj one

some sort like cemetary oso veri cheng. the fagot and bapok here like bo tak chek one bay sian meh.

na si kong wu lao jiao sexpert doctor, engineer, lawyer, trader, ceo, actor, gigolo, lao kwaybu

at least eh sai learn somethin. na bo eh pian gongtai

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK bro you say so. But juz wandering why you are here and not edmw.xyz this forum like

pap old folk home like tat, fagot and bapok but bo chiobu charbo, the charbo long chong got kkj one

some sort like cemetary oso veri cheng. the fagot and bapok here like bo tak chek one bay sian meh.

na si kong wu lao jiao sexpert doctor, engineer, lawyer, trader, ceo, actor, gigolo, lao kwaybu

at least eh sai learn somethin. na bo eh pian gongtai

I think leongsam is trying to improve the forum image by having better discussion without the vulgarity
and expletives. There is mixture of samsters intellectuals and PAP ruffians here. Some forumers especially
PAP IBs has die hard vulgar habits, you can't train old dogs new tricks, from the way they handle their discussion
beginning and ending with expletives, tells alot about their social and educational upbringing.

So partly you are right, this forum lacks female participation, with the PAP ruffians constant vulgarity
and expletive they will drive away the females faster.
It would be good to see a more matured, intellectually and gentlemanly forum.

I think women would be more attracted to an intellectual and romantic discourse then what is being offered here presently.

Only time can tell, anyway thanks for you help Bro and let's get together for a drink next week.

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think leongsam is trying to improve the forum image by having better discussion without the vulgarity
and expletives. There is mixture of samsters intellectuals and PAP ruffians here. Some forumers especially
PAP IBs has die hard vulgar habits, you can't train old dogs new tricks, from the way they handle their discussion
beginning and ending with expletives, tells alot about their social and educational upbringing.

So partly you are right, this forum lacks female participation, with the PAP ruffians constant vulgarity

I think women would be more attracted to an intellectual and romantic discourse then what is being offered here presently.

Only time can tell, anyway thanks for you help Bro and let's get together for a drink next week.

Next week OK No probrem!.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Sorry to interrupt but there is a beautiful and hot Claire here in this forum, an intellect too I must emphasize.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks Mod Froggy for the tip. But I remember a picture you posted on Claire, Freaks me out... really.

There are a few things that I truly regretted in life and that was one, must have hurt our fair Claire so much. I was up to my mischief but I guess I went too far and now in deep remorse.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a few things that I truly regretted in life and that was one, must have hurt our fair Claire so much. I was up to my mischief but I guess I went too far and now in deep remorse.

I think Claire is matured enough to not take it seriously. Btw, I think Claire has a flare with words and can hold good conversation.