• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i like this korean colleague in my office building but...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
she is a chain smoker...

though I prefer a non smoking girlfriend, but she is very sexy when she puffs away like a chimney

every time i walk past the smoking area, i always take a look at her by dishing my mobile phone out and pretend to Google something but I actually peep at her with the corner of my eyes....

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
can use skills future to learn Korean so I can converse with her effectively?

I got to know a lot of people during smoking-breaks, during my smoking years. if you are serious, u pick up smoking and join her in smoking corner.

The plot revolves around the love story of Cherie and Jimmy, two smokers who meet in an outdoor smoking area
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_in_a_Puff_(film)

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine you and her

MV5BMzczZTU3NTctZWM5MS00MGIzLWI3NzQtNzMxN2UwYzk3NWZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjczODM4MTc@._V1_.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can probably speak English so don’t bother. You should show her what’s she been missing Korea cocks are known to be the smallest of the lot.