• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last time in my old work place, i have a palestinian colleague

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
so we chatted when she first join the company
then she says she is an Arab.
but then a h.r. girl told.me in her c.v. that she is a palestinian.

then a few of us wonder why she always call herself an Arab instead of Palestinian.

then on day we asked a UAE colleague why the girl always call herself Arab instead of Palestinian. then he told us because Palestinian people are outcasts even in the eyes of Arabs. it's like Thais looking down on Laotians. Or u know the rohinyas of the middle east

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Palestinian seem like the lowest ses at Middle East?
i also think so.
but then up to this day, if I see a middle eastern fellow, i also cannot differentiate whether that fellow is a palestinian, israeli, arab or whatever. they all look the same to me

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also think so.
but then up to this day, if I see a middle eastern fellow, i also cannot differentiate whether that fellow is a palestinian, israeli, arab or whatever. they all look the same to me
Same lah like they see us also cannot tell we are sinkie, jhk or prc.:biggrin: