• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i like girl with this type of looks

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
724287_v9_ba.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is married b4
https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/fami...gin-bride-whos-still-virgin-after-eight-years

I know a couple who have been married for eight years and have never consummated their marriage; the wife even confided in me that she is still a virgin.

On the surface, they seem a happy, loving couple, who share a lot of common interests, but in reality, their sexless marriage is causing both physical and emotional strain, especially for the husband. This is because the wife is erotophobic, which means that she rejects all forms of physical intimacy.