• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just got zapped by SDP coward - yellowarse

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just zapped Fishypie and i have a fetish to zap (InfP) members. All i ask is that they reciprocate. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatty you WP supporter?
Please opposition supporters dun fight amongst yourselves okay?
Focus on the big picture and the real enemy that is PAP

While I agree real Oppo supporters should unite and resist the natural fertilizer stirring tactics of those fake Oppo supporters, but I am not too sure about your comment on the real enemy.

If you think the White Scums are the root cause, you ain't digging enough.

Ask yourself, who repeatedly give convincingly strong mandate to the White Scums decades after decades, to continue the screwing?

Wake enough of them up, you'll have the White Scums come begging for mercy

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually can someone enlighten what is this points/repu thingy? what does/can it do?

Bro essen, I cannot enlighten you any. Only can share with you that these points and repu thingy cannot be exchanged for NTUC vouchers. :o :( :eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While I agree real Oppo supporters should unite and resist the natural fertilizer stirring tactics of those fake Oppo supporters, but I am not too sure about your comment on the real enemy.

Ask yourself, who repeatedly give convincingly strong mandate to the White Scums decades after decades, to continue the screwing?

Voters are never the enemy. They are the people we serve. It is their hearts that need to be won over. Can't do that if we call them the enemy.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP isn't the enemy. It's the guiding light to help the country through stormy waters. You guys should rally behind your competent government so that the whole country can thrive and prosper.

The real enemies are to your North and South.

I'll agree if you change it to "guiding light to help Singapore Inc...".

Singaporeans or not is not relevant

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro SgParent, to ask who repeatedly give convincingly strong mandate to the 超级白 decades after decades is only part of the issue. :rolleyes:

A more appropriate question to ask is whether the 超级白 has such total control over the media that led the masses to believe in the 超级白 is all that good and hence the vote. :eek:

The tight control over the media has made them propaganda mouthpiece of the 超级白. :mad:

It is only with the recent advent of the internet websites such as SBF & TE / TR and twitters etc that people are beginning to see, realise and understand the truth better. :smile: :wink:

The masses are beginning to feel the impact of the 超级白's bad policies such as the relentless increase in the number of foreigners into Singapore. :cool:

I hope the masses wake up from their slumber to realise that the 超级白 is nothing but self serving and hence vote them out in 2016. :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll agree if you change it to "guiding light to help Singapore Inc...".

Singaporeans or not is not relevant

It's a Morton's paradox in many loops.

Someone who has decided to step into politics for the people must see some reason and value why he thinks these people are worth fighting for.

If the same person thinks people "enjoy" to "get screwed by PAP", then he doesn't sound like these people are worth fighting for. I will never think so demeaning of people who I felt was worthwhile enough to have me step into opposition politics and spend all that time and money for them.

So if I think Singaporeans are an unappreciative bunch and I am still around public-figuring myself around, it can only mean I am doing this because I personally feel good about myself doing this.

Which leads to if I am doing it for myself, it is up to the people not to vote for me if they see themselves as having no stake in my personal exercise to feel good.

Logical?

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually can someone enlighten what is this points/repu thingy? what does/can it do?

It's like some weapons thing that you buy and use to fight online wars or games. Very childish, eh!

I was so happy when they gave me a free token (for 10 points) ... then I found out they are worthless.

Went to Koufu and ask the SYT for a cup of coffee, she said NO! I asked her how about tissues.

You know what she said?

"Go to the toilet and take yourself!" Ka Ma Da .....

Last edited:

goondusamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a Morton's paradox in many loops.

Someone who has decided to step into politics for the people must see some reason and value why he thinks these people are worth fighting for.

If the same person thinks people "enjoy" to "get screwed by PAP", then he doesn't sound like these people are worth fighting for. I will never think so demeaning of people who I felt was worthwhile enough to have me step into opposition politics and spend all that time and money for them.

So if I think Singaporeans are an unappreciative bunch and I am still around public-figuring myself around, it can only mean I am doing this because I personally feel good about myself doing this.

Which leads to if I am doing it for myself, it is up to the people not to vote for me if they see themselves as having no stake in my personal exercise to feel good.

Logical?

Wah, very cheam leh. liak bo kew leh. Can express in simple english for goondu like me?