• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just come back from interview after 1st day of tio pok...where are the singaporean?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I just come back from interview after 1st day of tio pok...where are the singapor

all the interview i went to...managers are phenol...singaporean where?

Wah, you steady, apply for manazer post.
Most Singaporean manazer driving taxi now.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: I just come back from interview after 1st day of tio pok...where are the singapor

all the interview i went to...managers are phenol...singaporean where?

Singaporeans are a lucky lot, obviously they are all business owners no need conduct interviews

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans? They were all being scheduled for interviews either before or after you, so normally you won't meet the other candidates.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The company hires on merit. And most sinkies were not suitably qualified.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

are you saying you are irreplaceable?

I am! How do you think I have kept my job, despite hordes of "cheaper, better, faster" foreigners eyeing my job? That's also how my organization has consistently won contracts on quality instead of just scoring points by being cheap.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phenol Red...hahaha!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am! How do you think I have kept my job, despite hordes of "cheaper, better, faster" foreigners eyeing my job? That's also how my organization has consistently won contracts on quality instead of just scoring points by being cheap.

Don't brag over here your days are numbered in no time you'll be replaced by
cheaper Foreign Trash, trust your PAP they will do it to you too!