• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope we have 500 unlinked covid cases today

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home visiting still allowed in this heightened alert mah...
You are teaching me to be evil. I shan't be tempted to sin.

In Matthew 5:28, God says "that t everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart".

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope today 300 cases unlinked.

Lockdown for next 3 months.

All work from home and I do not need to see my lady boss face for a quarter of a year.

Happiness!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of the 100 ++ unlinked cases,

please please please, at least half of them be maggots maggotess in white and cronies

please please please

tolong tolong tolong

iu

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is working from home anyway. No one is allowed in office. God is Great and Almighty.
Take MRT to west Boon Lay. Its business as usual super crowded in morning . What WFH??
Many people is still working to and fro office daily.
Government did not stop people going work place. But they encourage WFH. If service industry how many can WFH??

Last edited: