• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious i Hope Datuk Lee can get Gold medal this year

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh and Korean guy out Liao

So semi final is the war of TOP 4 players

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is jiao hong, why you agree with him ?

Any man who is young and healthy can appear handsome. Chou Tien Chen looks like Tan Chuan Jin. In fact, Ah Tan is slightly better because of his wu tak chek look. Ah Chou a bit lok muar look.

http://www.yonex.com/_assets/images/Chou-Tien-Chen-Profile-Pic.jpg

Yeah what is jiao Hong ? Chinese or hokkien? A name ?

I agree bit on Tcj look..Tcj as a sinkie consider very good look already. No problem getting any chiobu with his status.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means wind flying around .
Translate to pang pui :biggrin:
Pang = put
Pui = shit air

You ask that fucker don't come to find scolding.
Very strange, nobody want talk to him then he come to scold people first.

Since when I offend him.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You ask that fucker don't come to find scolding.
Very strange, nobody want talk to him then he come to scold people first.

Since when I offend him.
A couple of points :

1. Get scolding is where the fun lies. Likewise for scolding people

2. You reserve the right to be silence or launch a attack. Some people will create a clone for this function , so the original one can maintain its current image.

3. Sometime bros can mistaken you for others

Like today war then become friend other days. Vice versa

4. Sometime we offend people without knowing

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee wud not meet lin in final ... dey r meeting in semi final ...

pai seh . didn't check the games seeding ladder... lee cw, though #1, is not mentally as strong as li and lee cw's record with his arch opponent also no good let. ..

both are likely to retire after the games, so this will be final opportunity for lee... wish him the veerrrryyy best... the whole m'sia will likely shutdown this friday evening to cheer for him

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiao Hong is the women's version of men's Chee Hong.

A Chee Hong man will find any girl pretty. They distort the truth not because they lack basic knowledge of what is beautiful and what's not. They praise women indiscriminately simply because the LJ itchy and need an outlet to vent their horniness.

TCJ is not handsome. Just got study only. Pleasant until he starts talking about card boxes.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A Chee Hong man will find any girl pretty. They distort the truth not because they lack basic knowledge of what is beautiful and what's not. They praise women indiscriminately simply because the LJ itchy and need an outlet to vent their horniness.

TCJ is not handsome. Just got study only. Pleasant until he starts talking about card boxes.

I thought chee Hong man is one that every instance must stick to a cb and can let go their buddy and not so much on the looks aspect. Anyway first time I heard the opposite for jh.

For tcj I'm comparing relative to a typical sinkie he consider not bad liao becos sinkie are mostly fugly. If compare internationally have to stand 1 side lah.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought chee Hong man is one that every instance must stick to a cb and can let go their buddy and not so much on the looks aspect. Anyway first time I heard the opposite for jh.

For tcj I'm comparing relative to a typical sinkie he consider not bad liao becos sinkie are mostly fugly. If compare internationally have to stand 1 side lah.

That means Singapore men are pathetic. Ang Moh is the best.

CH has a wider meaning. Sticking to one CB is after the CH has found one. Before finding one, the typical CH will exhibit certain symptoms of CH - praising indiscriminately is a clear one.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both of them handsome than you. Sicko.

I dun think my standard and taste is Low.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a man can call someone Jiao Hong then must be very rude.

if I scold you or offend you then you scold me back. I am fine to accept.

I don't understand why this forum got so many sicko. Sick in mental and yet

Still can claim they are truthful and upright.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiew

Is he means that I am a slut and anyhow sleep with any men?
Ya lo, this is my true Colour. So anything wrong?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew

Is he means that I am a slut and anyhow sleep with any men?
Ya lo, this is my true Colour. So anything wrong?

His meaning i see is worst than slut sia.
Slut is someone who is foxy , don't mind being someone mistress , or too easy going. So in order to be a slut typically the slut is attractive to men. Whereas
JH means typically someone who can't find a man and would go all the way to please any man .To achieve this their standards drop drastically to the point where a shortie can become handsome .

Well, the saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder should be the proverb to settle this dispute.

Last edited: