• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have S$150K cash

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have $400 cash in my OCBC piggy bank; 1 AIA life insurance policies with a $50K protection; my CPF has 100K (normal account), 20k(special), 30K(medisave). Now living in a HDB flat and financing with my CPF. $10,000 debt. I have 0 children and my wife isn't working. I have a unstable job with a take home earning of about 4K per month, and can save about 0 every month. And i vote for PAP.

Can any financial planner suggest what I should do with my plight? am i belong to the 66.6%?

I have $150K cash in my OCBC piggy bank; 2 AIA life insurance policies with a $300K protection; my CPF has 50K (normal account), 20k(special), 30K(medisave). Now living in a HDB flat and financing with my CPF. No debt. I have 2 children and my wife isn't working. I have a stable job with a take home earning of about 8K per month, and can save about $4k every month.

Can any financial planner suggest what I should do with my 150K cash?

I am thinking of investing some money into the stock market since most shares are quite low now. Or use the cash as the first instalment to buy a private property.

How would you allocate use the cash if you are me?

:confused:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have $400 cash in my OCBC piggy bank; 1 AIA life insurance policies with a $50K protection; my CPF has 100K (normal account), 20k(special), 30K(medisave). Now living in a HDB flat and financing with my CPF. $10,000 debt. I have 0 children and my wife isn't working. I have a unstable job with a take home earning of about 4K per month, and can save about 0 every month. And i vote for PAP.

Can any financial planner suggest what I should do with my plight? am i belong to the 66.6%?

you should PM "downgrader"

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can any financial planner suggest what I should do with my plight? am i belong to the 66.6%?[/QUOTE

After reading your post, was wondering how many more years to pay up the HDB loan. Your 10k debt is credit card debts or other type of loan such as revolving line etc?. And how old are you.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take all your S$150k out and whack on one race at Kranji Turf Club. Double, triple or nothing. Then you can rest for awhile !!

jw5

Loyal

There is only one thing wrong with you.
Guess what it is? :smile: