• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have heard that at DBS they give consultation for investments.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is it? Basically, I want to invest big cash and hence would like consultation.

14 years ago I have invested huge sums of money on advice of a consultant from OCBC bank....... who personally confided in me the he also had" invested in same portfolio"
So like a fool I bought in............ only to discover that the investments never see daylight and losses is now 60% of original capital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I raised matter with OCBC mgmt; not only in vain but was told to take up the matter with mediation if I so wish after I complained to their "independent audit unit".....
You see the bank is only interested to cream off some 5% upfrot and does not give 2 hoots if you lost money. To make matter worse after 12 years the same bank advised me to liquidate and re-invest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be another 5% commissio in their pocket if I did so. Bnnk got scruple or not?
Still want to invest thru bank????????????
Oei Hong Leong took many banks to court & they coughed up. Why if banks were holy and clean?
We dun have deep pocket like OHL, so steer clear of those unscrupoulous banks and finance houses!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will get definitely get free CONsultation from the ah-neh bank.

spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
consultants take your watch... tell you the time & it is wrong, it was your watch not his sight whether foreside or backside!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically same as Geylang street walking whores.
You hang around their branch lobby/banking hall and wait for them to accost you and try to
sell you their services. End result also similar..you usually get Fucked because these advisers are
motivated to up sell their financial products and have little real knowledge or concern for your welfare.

Yes, that was what happened to me:o

Back then I was a newbie to investing & was convinced into investing my CPF $$$. Regretfully I'm still paying the price because I have plenty of lost makers in my CPF investments portfolio:(.

jw5

Loyal
The way to reply to non solicited pestering from a "banker/relationship manager" is this:

"Please ask a "banker/relationship manager" from your bank to contact me. But not you."

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg

Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol

Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL

Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my boyfriend"

SEEING HOW BOC, DBS PINK AH TIONG RELATIONSHIP MGR WORK WITH LAU GAY TI KO PEKs IN CHINATOWN...

THEIR CPF n COFFIN MONIES ALSO GONE....

392831883.jpg

Last edited: