• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I have a question on Jesus Christ...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the universe like all physical things are made of energy..................scientists have discovered that at the subatomic level, the smallest particles called quarks are made of energy...............

energy cannot be created or destroyed....................only transformed.................

that's why Buddha said the universe has no beginning and no end................he even said there are countless universes out there......................and today, scientists are saying the same thing...................

so no need for god liao lor.......................

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at boson higgs. up, down, charm,gluom, top, down etc etc. from leonard susskind's string theory to stephen hawking's black hole, from francis collins's human genome project to multiverse, m-theory etc.... yes i read about them before. watched their lecture on youtube etc.

imagine if all knowledge known to man are listed on a table, every man can only claim the knowledge only in a tiny circle. we as rational beings should investigate everything from a logical and scientific approach. that is how everyone should do; do whatever research you need to do. stephen hawking, einstein, darwin had claimed otherwise but i would like to do my own math.

but im puzzled that you quote buddha. somewhat like what richard dawkins agreeing with the pope. are u referencing back to buddha's teaching because of cultural inheritance? anyway, u need to know the atheist's rule..blanket ruling... all religions are out the door. no exceptions and no contradictions.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why i quote the Buddha...................becoz Buddhism is supported by science............becoz there's no such thing as religions................

He already said that physical reality is an illusion and that there are countless universes out there..................things that scientists today are talking about..............

as Nietzsche said ' Buddhism is 100 times more realistic than Christianity''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another religious fanatic... i cant be bothered with u.

what religious fanatic....................

i've been saying from day one........................there's no such thing as religions....................

religion is a relative concept of the human mind.....................

*** BTW.............your post count less than mine but how come your Rep Power more than me ah ?

Last edited:

Looking4Knowledge

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not ask about ''the missing years'' ???

he was a small boy and then suddenly when he makes a re-appearance, he's almost 30 years-old liao......................

Furthermore, the "missing years" is exactly like that of the life of Horus, of ancient egyptian myth much older than christianity. Very coincidental yah?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking4Knowledge said:
Furthermore, the "missing years" is exactly like that of the life of Horus, of ancient egyptian myth much older than christianity. Very coincidental yah?

Either he went around like any small boy and youth- nothing very special or he went on some distant wandering and achieved enlightenment.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either he went around like any small boy and youth- nothing very special or he went on some distant wandering and achieved enlightenment.

bro.........Jesus Christ is a fictional character ...........

taken from the 2 gods...........Hesus and Krishna...........