• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i got a death threat

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either there's a group of clones who supported the underdogs or he used his own clones to upz himself .

PS : For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Thank you Bro SuperMod for your sharing.

In this case, I am interested in finding out how to get a group of clones to support me. :biggrin: :wink: :p

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you Bro SuperMod for your sharing.

In this case, I am interested in finding out how to get a group of clones to support me. :biggrin: :wink: :p

You are welcome my brother Sotong . Be yourself , everyone else is already taken. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Hope that helps . Cheers

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are welcome my brother Sotong . Be yourself , everyone else is already taken. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself. Hope that helps . Cheers

Bro SuperMod,

Thank you very much for your indepth advice. They are very profound. I have to read, re-read and re-read again before I could pick up the key applicable sentence. I hope I got it correct. :o :(

In this case, I will not persue how to get a group of clones to support me. Will wait for Samsengkia to share me his point-getting skills and then I will do it on my own. :wink: :smile:

Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :smile: :smile:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You got more steady than me? I declare my clones in my signature :wink:

That is a sure cock and not steady - a points whore telling others that u do not want to get zaps. When u have several hundreds or a thousand clones and u declare everyone of them on your siggy then u are steady but i will call u kuku because clone makers don't do that.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That is a sure cock and not steady - a points whore telling others that u do not want to get zaps. When u have hundreds or a thousand clones and u declare everyone of them on your siggy then u are steady but i will call kuku because clone makers don't do that.

As long as I'm happy, that's enough :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fine if u are happy but u think it's steady and telling people so.

Just for the fun of it. Like Sam said, I like to stand on my head. For me, as long as it does not hurt my real life, why not? After all, this is just a moniker.

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just for the fun of it. Like Sam said, I like to stand on my head. For me, as long as it does not hurt my real life, why not? After all, this is just a moniker.

To put it simply, u want to increase your clone base but u don't want others to zap u and mistaken u for somebody else clones.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To put it simply, u want to increase your clone base but u don't want others to zap u and mistaken u for somebody else clones.

No. By stating down its my clone, I face zapping as well. You should know I also have enemies here.

I have always like to try new things. Since nobody do this before, I shall try it. If you are worried that I feed the trolls, do not worry. I only up my own clones and those old birds that ark kah liao with me.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#185 SuperMod..
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.

I fully agree! This is very reassuring to newbies and to those who chose to express their own opinions which might clash with the anti-establishment group here.Thank you SuperMod.You are a very wise and insightful forummer. Kumsia!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
#185 SuperMod..

I fully agree! This is very reassuring to newbies and to those who chose to express their own opinions which might clash with the anti-establishment group here.Thank you SuperMod.You are a very wise and insightful forummer. Kumsia!!!

Eh kopi, fishypie said that you're a better clone hunter than jw5. Can yo please tell me who is the number 2 clone maker after OA? If not convenient, can pm me :wink:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No. By stating down its my clone, I face zapping as well. You should know I also have enemies here.

I have always like to try new things. Since nobody do this before, I shall try it. If you are worried that I feed the trolls, do not worry. I only up my own clones and those old birds that ark kah liao with me.

Why should i worry about what u do here with your points? The new rules and donation drive changes the game completely and rules here are never permanent and changes from time to time. With or without this points purchase option, there is no way one can get rid of a forummer that they dislike because clone accounts are permitted.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh kopi, fishypie said that you're a better clone hunter than jw5. Can yo please tell me who is the number 2 clone maker after OA? If not convenient, can pm me :wink:

Bro Fishypie is just joking lah. jw5 is still the best clone hunter in this forum. i respect this jw5 very much since the good old days where we were not so computer savvy and also not so technically and electronically knowledgeable. jw5 is an intellectual giant here.the great resident poet. the think tank of this forum. POWER! kopisai is nothing here really. Just dispensable and just join in the fun.Kopi does not go clone hunting or seeking the clone makers. Let it be ...enjoy the forum.Zap or Up nevermind lah. Even if my worthy opponents curse and swear at me, also nevermind lah.Life is so short and so ephemeral, why sweat the small stuff. I know many of you have met each other over dinner and they each other quite well. Kopisai is just a stranger, an unknown, a thorn to be unplugged and removed.But it's okay lah. Enjoy Raiders...you are a good forummer and a good moderator.Keep it up.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.yookos.com/message/2313098

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=Always+be+a+first+rate+version+of+yourself+and+not+a+second+rate+version+of+someone+else.+Never+be+bullied+into+silence.+Never+allow+yourself+to+be+made+a+victim&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

You are caught plagiarism again, lol

Last edited: