• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I find women who wear overalls very alluring and sexy

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why.

But my imagination gets blown up like the Hunga Tonga volcano.

l95qpmdl7tb81.gif

Do you like women in overalls?

I told my step sister the other day. She said I am weird.

58d6d31e3f67a8367d84d309602477ce.jpg

100541685-young-stylish-blonde-girl-in-denim-overalls-outdoors-with-natural-daylight-a-sunny-day-.jpg

s-l400.jpg

2018-new-spring-large-loose-slim-casual-denim-overalls-shorts-female-Korean-hot-pants-Siamese-students_grande.jpg

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been dissecting my thoughts why I like women in overalls since lunch time.

A lady opposite me in the food court was wearing one. I was triggered and I was instantly attracted to her.

My conclusion (as of now) seems to be BREASTS. It's because I like Breasts that's why I like women in overalls.

I like breasts more than vagina.

Breasts are beautiful. Vagina generally has a smell from mild to strong. It can taste acidic too. Breasts don't have weird smells.

Breasts are squeezable and more fun to play with. They are like Ikea's large tubes of Chili & Tomato Ketchup at their sausages counter. Somehow I prefer to squeeze than to dig.

So to me, overalls enhance the look of Breasts.

Do you think so?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been dissecting my thoughts why I like women in overalls since lunch time.

A lady opposite me in the food court was wearing one. I was triggered and I was instantly attracted to her.

My conclusion (as of now) seems to be BREASTS. It's because I like Breasts that's why I like women in overalls.

Breasts are beautiful. Vagina generally has a smell from mild to strong. It can taste acidic too. Breasts don't have weird smells.

Breasts are squeezable and more fun to play with. They are like Ikea's large tubes of Chili & Tomato Ketchup at their sausages counter. Somehow I prefer to squeeze than to dig.

Do you think so?
What about chicken breast? I'm sure you'll luv to have that when you're enjoying your chicken lice...

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you think so?

jkforum1577954703.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Do you think so?
i love breasts too, they are fun bags.