• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel like a Whore!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't play until so big leh... only have a handful... only u can do it. :biggrin:

Tomorrow ask jw5 whose clone is that. Definitely not mine. I'm tied up with the new section and personal life. No time to build another clone.

Going to sleep now. Need 8 hours of rest. Healthy living.

Last edited:

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Again Feel Like a Whore!!! Sigh....

Sleeping pills won't kill. You need to add in one box of paracetamol and a bottle of wine. Trust me, you'll be able to fly even if you are 200KG. :smile:

i tried last nite...it just makes me dizzy...no other effect at all...sigh

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I Again Feel Like a Whore!!! Sigh....

Ok....how shall I tell you the pain in my heart right now...:(

Alright, i shall disclose my age...I am a 24-year-old going around with this guy who is 30. Well he is not handsome, but to me its ok-ly average lah.

However, from a while ago, I don't trust my man. I feel he is two-timing me. He carries two cell phones and speaks to one person till midnight everyday!
I have caught him red-handed many a time. We share an intimate relationship but I can't trust him now......sigh :(

He now tells me that he meets that girl on Sundays and when I question he tells me that she is his elder cousin.

I am sure he is having a relationship with other two girls I know. :(

I am a Buddhist and he is a Hindu. But he says he loves me and not my religion.

I am fed-up of him. I am feeling like a Whore again!

How? Shall I leave him? What what if I cant find another man. I am not at all very pretty you know! I am lost.....:*: Confused, dejected and disconsolate....

hi there

1. yo! you are no whore!
2. you are just some pathetic loser:biggrin:
3. horny for some prick to bonk you anytime.
4. yes, som keling dick will do you some good for the time being.