• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I feel like a Whore!

Zatoichi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Again Feel Like a Whore!!! Sigh....

Thanks Ah Girl...Can PM me? I need to share my sorrows. I have no one to talk to....
It's nice to see that you've become friendly with AhGirl, after saying all this about/to "her" in the "What I want in A Man!" thread, starting from page 4 (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?144684-What-I-want-in-A-Man!/page4):

Girls like you have no right to be in this forum. Stop stealing the men from me! I have had enuff of women hijacking my men!!! hmp!!! :oIo:
Lets get rid of this little bitch first, then we will fight it out. Shall we? :biggrin:
deal..kill this sultry little bitch first...this fox vixen even stole our sam leong! hmp! must teach her a lesson to show respect to Elder sisters like us! :biggrin:
I have no interest in carrying on a conversation with you. bye.
bitches like you are fox vixen! GET LOST BABY! :biggrin:
Lose already now stamping her feet and saying, "I dont know what to say" :p

This AhGirl not power enough. We need a better player :biggrin:
her neh neh not as heavy as mine...of course run lah, else i bounce her off the ring! hmp!!!:cool:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yours. In fact u talked to yourself here. :biggrin:

I wished I had so much time. Just clocking post for this clone takes a lot of my time. And you see me begging for points everywhere. Did you ever see her beg? Give me a better answer, don't disappoint me leh. :p