• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I fear for the worst!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am truly happy to see Opposition won a GRC and retain Hougang!!!

But i also fear for the worst!!! A split nation into 2 gang.The PAP and WP!!!
My fear is not smoke without fire.I have been going round and hearing how friends can turn into enemies just because they are of different party supporter.
and for example my colleage, he can quarrel with his wife because he want his wife to support WP.reason is , PAP is not user friendly.
Well, there are more case if i am not wrong , and if Opposition winning a GRC is a new era in Singapore, it also mark what i fear most, a split nation of 2 gang.

If this is to carry on in the next next 5 or 10 years, a small nation like us, not only will we fight among each other, but also we will turn our hate towards each other and government.Whoever become the ruling party, will bring more hate.becos PAP supporters will hate the WP.WP supporters will hate the PAP.

I hope if we really truly love our country, we must and need to amend our voting system, and build a true united Singapore!!!

Any comments???

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're right.

don't need to be only Workers' Party versus PAP.

in any given family, political differences is enough to cause huge arguments.

so, if we extend this problem, and project it further, I believe you're right is saying that our nation will be splitted out between Opposition Parties Supporters versus PAP loyal dogs

up till now, alot of Singaporeans are brainwashed with Propaganda Media from SPH / Mediacorp, and those that voted for PAP were either fearful, cowards, non-educated aunties/uncles (the above 60s range people), too lazy to find out what the political parties have to offer (all based on gut feeling, and by the looks of the Nominees)... and is simply put it, a deaf frog in the well...

I think this may not be a bad thing for Political Views to be expressed openly in Singapore. This is a good change... and look at USA, they have 2 major political parties (Republicans & Democrats), they are mighty and strong... Singapore is small yes, but that doesn't mean that we can be treated like idiots and be brainwashed... we do have the rights to hold our own Political Views.

I say, no fear, do not live in fear, do not let the oppressors continue, if you can awaken a few, that's great... if you cannot, don't bother... Political Awakening is through knowledge, understanding, and wisdom... not through by forced views...

Life goes on, Life goes on, families will quarrel because of anything... friends will fight because of anything... countries will disagree and fight because of anything... nothing new... just life...

ask all your friends in Singapore to buy more KY Jelly, and keep stocks, because, in the next 5 years... more assfucking from PAP

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balance view on election result is updated in my website
www.mutual-sharing.com

Mutual sharing

nice one!!!

well, yes we need multi party system to check and balance each other.but one thing for sure, we are still far behind.why???ask Lee Kuan Yew.
I dont wan to get into any trouble with Lee family.So i will just stop here.Well, now you guys just think... and you should know the answer.

That's why i feared the worst.Singapore will split into 2 different group!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are full of shit! And a PAP supporter. Fuck you understand!

heh i not gay deh.you go look for some gay to fuck ok!!! LOL

and mind you idiot, i shout the loudest 'worker's party' at hougang stadium.knn you leh???
and mind you too, when the WP people ask us to clear the stadium, knn... all run away and left only a few clearing.and that including me.i clear alot of rubbish and to make sure it is clean.knn.. i bet you are the one running away so fast!!! support WP but when ask to clear hougang stadium, knn run dunno until where.

thumbs_down.gif

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are full of shit! And a PAP supporter. Fuck you understand!

i support Wp because i want Wp to transform Singapore into a better country.To depend on PAP?Wait long long.
But that doesnt mean i want to see 2 group of supporters hating each other.
and, a country is a country, a country doesnt belong to a party!!!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support Wp because i want Wp to transform Singapore into a better country.To depend on PAP?Wait long long.
But that doesnt mean i want to see 2 group of supporters hating each other.
and, a country is a country, a country doesnt belong to a party!!!

big-boy-fuck-you.jpg

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just heard that the elections have garnered excellent results for the WP. I should have loggged onto to SBF to get latest updates but depended on Yahoo news which can be quite frustrating.

I congratulate the voters of Hougang and Aljunied for a stellar show of support for the Opposition cause. I used to criticise LTK for being solely concerned and content to deal with municipal issues but he has made me eat my words, and I am glad he did move out of his comfort zone to make history. I tip my hat to LTK and I have gained new admiration and respect for the man for his political acumen and courage. A job well done, LTK!

Commiserations to CST and a big thank you for all he has done.

On the other hand, greater inroads were not made despite Sgeans knowing what is in store in the future. Sadly, Loony Lizard had to apologise, he said sorry, now I am sure Sgeans will be sorry for making him say sorry.

On a lighter, note, I guess KY Jelly would soon be the best selling lubricant in the coming years. I suppose Sgeans will have to be well lubricated for the shafting they are going to get on a daily basis for the next 5 years. The majority have so chosen and thus the rest of you who knew what was coming have to now better have a rolled up handkerchief in your pocket to bite down on as you get your daily dose. Let's face it, there will be no end to the PAP hegemony and domination. The new influx of immigrants will ensure this and the voice of true Sgeans will soon be nothing but a whimper in a sea of Indian nationals, PRCs, Malaysians, Burmese, Pinoys, white trash etc etc who couldn't make it in their own homelands but now lord over Sgeans.

My sympathies go out to all of you unless you did what I did 3 years ago, which is to leave to truly live. While I still do feel some affection for Sg, I can only hope that one day Sgeans do wake up and smell the coffee pot burning on the hotplate before it's too late. But by looking at the results, we can safely conclude this is not going to happen in the next two decades.

Nevertheless, well done for putting the most number of Opposition MPs into Parliament but rest not on your laurels because the next 5 years will be truly testing for all of you. Peace!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My fear is not smoke without fire.I have been going round and hearing how friends can turn into enemies just because they are of different party supporter.
and for example my colleage, he can quarrel with his wife because he want his wife to support WP.reason is , PAP is not user friendly.
Well, there are more case if i am not wrong , and if Opposition winning a GRC is a new era in Singapore, it also mark what i fear most, a split nation of 2 gang.

If this is to carry on in the next next 5 or 10 years, a small nation like us, not only will we fight among each other, but also we will turn our hate towards each other and government.Whoever become the ruling party, will bring more hate.becos PAP supporters will hate the WP.WP supporters will hate the PAP.

I hope if we really truly love our country, we must and need to amend our voting system, and build a true united Singapore!!!

Any comments???

I learned yesterday that a couple of my close friends voted for PAP. I told them don't call me in future because I am always "busy". I strike them off my friend list.

Sorry to say, this is the real world. I put Singaporeans interest above my friends. I hope they suffer hardship under PAP leadership in those PAP high percentage ward. I also hope TPL make life difficult for her grassroots and residents....I have so many wishes now.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame the GRC monster created by the old man. 40% of the people are now represented by less than 7% in the Parliament. This is the source of anger and feeling of injustice.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Any comments???

Gimme a fucking break. Grow a set of balls. Many countries have a 2 or more dominated system, eg. The US. with the democrats and the republicans. Every where in the world, more than 1 party is the norm. Singapore having the same party dominated for 52 years is a very rare exception. Fear for the worse my lancheow.