• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont trust Adam Khoo

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since someone talked about learning from Adam Khoo, I want to share about my experience on Adam Khoo. Because of Adam Khoo, I trusted him as he is Singaporean and believed in him, in the end was conned by his business partner Stuart Tan.

In year 2007, Stuart Tan came out with a seminar called Internet Marketing Seminar. I thought since it is Adam Khoo business partner, so this seminar must be good and geuine, so I take up this seminar and it costs me I think near $3000. Turned out it is a mass rojak of previews by the so called Internet gurus like Ewen Chia and many others.

So when Ewen Chia came out and sell his internet products, Stuart Tan did came out and speak for all the Internet gurus speakers, and also because of Adam Khoo business partner Stuart Tan, so I think this Ewen Chia must be good and will not cheat us Singaporeans, so believed in them and signed for another $3000 package from Ewen Chia.

Turned out to be nightmare in the end, Ewen never delivered what he promised to us, so we wanted a refund. Suddenly Ewen is nowhere to be found, his office number never picked up, so look for Stuart Tan.

That Stuart Tan didnt help much, in the end money gone, Ewen Chia nowhere to be found too.

Because I believe in Adam Khoo, indirectly was cheated by his busines partner Stuart Tan. So now you tell me can I still trust Adam Khoo?

The story I tell you is a true story, a lot of people kanna cheated in that Internet Marketing Seminar conducted by Stuart Tan but nothing can be done. Wanted to report to the police, but it is a long and hassle progress which in the end might not get a single cents back. And I remember a friend of mine wanted to report this case to the Straits Time and email to Stuart Tan and you know what did that joker said? Stuart didnt humbly apologised and instead told my friend to go ahead.

So this is Stuart Tan, Adam Khoo business partner, now I dont trust Adam Khoo anymore, no matter how big his advertising or any crab come out from his mouth, I cannot believe it. I mean who knows, since he is business partner with Stuart Tan, I dont know whether did they scammed the Singaporeans together in the Internet Marketing Seminar in year 2007 or not?

I mean I dont know, God knows.

So I dont trust Stuart Tan, and since he is business partner with Adam Khoo, I dont trust Adam Khoo too.

As the saying goes, "Birds of the feathers, flock together."

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its easy to create a brand name, then get partners to join in.
So we trust brand names, then what happens after that is
another story.

Very true.

I know an old man who created a brand name. Its already made his family a tidy sum & still making him $$$$$$...

He got many followers.

I cannot say who he is because he is very vindictive & might sue me :rolleyes:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true.

I know an old man who created a brand name. Its already made his family a tidy sum & still making him $$$$$$...

He got many followers.

I cannot say who he is because he is very vindictive & might sue me :rolleyes:

His name starts with an 'L' right?

:biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know people here might be tempted to take Adam Khoo courses, I dont know what courses he will come out with Stuart Tan courses like the NLP - Neuro Lingustic Programming courses to con all of you.

Very simple, asked both of them Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan to put down black and white for you. What they promised you, you must achieve them when you finished their courses, and within 1 to 3 months there are no changes in you, asked for a money back guarnette.

Tell them now market is bad, and money is very hard to earn. If I dont get the result promised by both of you, my money is gone, and never know when is the next retrenchment.

Tell both of them that, asked for a money back guarnette. Asked them to put down on black and white, if they cannot deliver what they promised, bring them to small claim court, or report to CASE. SInce there's black and white, it is easy to sue them.

Dont be like me, no black and white, no proof, no nothing, want to complain, very difficult.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know people here might be tempted to take Adam Khoo courses, I dont know what courses he will come out with Stuart Tan courses like the NLP - Neuro Lingustic Programming courses to con all of you.

If you are interested in NLP go to the the book store at Peninsula. I think they rent out the the AV courses.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be careful with both of them, cause market now are very bad, and they will come out with motivational courses to give you confident to overcome the present situation.

Get them to sign black and white on anything that they want to provide you and promise to give it to you, if not money gone, confident no more.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be careful with both of them, cause market now are very bad, and they will come out with motivational courses to give you confident to overcome the present situation.

Get them to sign black and white on anything that they want to provide you and promise to give it to you, if not money gone, confident no more.

I don't think even Anthony Robbins can provide this guarantee.

Adam Khoo, i believe, has captured an extremely large chunk of the school's market which also led to profitable offshoots. I remembered reading that his annual turnover is $15 million. That's a lot of success. Far better than us here.

As a parent, if anyone can make my children believe in themselves even for a short while, it is money well spent. I believe edusave can be used.

But not for $3,000 though. If I spent that sort of money, i will go to Anthony Robbins.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adam Khoo or Anthony Robbins or whoever, the idea is very simple. If these people know some systems of making loads of money quickly and easily, they should be doing it instead of organising seminars to teach others how to do it. Their idea of making money for themeselves is selling the seminars, not what's sold in the seminars.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adam Khoo or Anthony Robbins or whoever, the idea is very simple. If these people know some systems of making loads of money quickly and easily, they should be doing it instead of organising seminars to teach others how to do it. They're idea of making money for themeselves is selling the seminars, not what's sold in the seminars.

Now with the bad times and more people needing "motivation", you can be sure Adam Khoo will have more money to laugh to the banks.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now with the bad times and more people needing "motivation", you can be sure Adam Khoo will have more money to laugh to the banks.

Adam Khoo is highly motivatied and laughed himself to the bank with loads of $$$$.

Show me the money! - Jerry Maguire

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adam Khoo or Anthony Robbins or whoever, the idea is very simple. If these people know some systems of making loads of money quickly and easily, they should be doing it instead of organising seminars to teach others how to do it. Their idea of making money for themeselves is selling the seminars, not what's sold in the seminars.

That's rite! If he knew ways of making $$$, he should go make it. Why bother to tell people thru seminar? Just like those buggers that advertise on paper that they can show you how to make $$$ using options, futures etc. If they are so good, go be George Soro then...why be a teacher?

End of the day, what did they promise? As good as nothing, only make one ego feel inflated with errr confident...:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
That's rite! If he knew ways of making $$$, he should go make it. Why bother to tell people thru seminar? Just like those buggers that advertise on paper that they can show you how to make $$$ using options, futures etc. If they are so good, go be George Soro then...why be a teacher?

End of the day, what did they promise? As good as nothing, only make one ego feel inflated with errr confident...:rolleyes:
His way of making money is to get people to buy into his seminars and books.
Although I don't bother to read or hear what he has to say, I have to admit that he hit upon a good idea and executed it well. He probably understands singkies as well as the pappies do.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal

In the main i hold onto this belief.

I can't speak of experiences with Adam Khoo but i do know that some people's lives have improved as a result of other motivational courses. Mine has taken a turn for the better with Steven Covey's course.

That they are there to make money for themselves is a given. Otherwise they will do it for free.

But sometimes certain motivational courses create some temporary benefits for the attendees.

I believe essentially that these courses touch on fundamental facts that we know ourselves but somehow need another person to bring it out.

However i differentiate motivational courses from courses that purport to teach you how to make money. I believe that Stuart and Ewen's internet marketing fall into this category. I do not touch these courses with a ten-foot pole.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the main i hold onto this belief.

I can't speak of experiences with Adam Khoo but i do know that some people's lives have improved as a result of other motivational courses. Mine has taken a turn for the better with Steven Covey's course.

That they are there to make money for themselves is a given. Otherwise they will do it for free.

But sometimes certain motivational courses create some temporary benefits for the attendees.

I believe essentially that these courses touch on fundamental facts that we know ourselves but somehow need another person to bring it out.

However i differentiate motivational courses from courses that purport to teach you how to make money. I believe that Stuart and Ewen's internet marketing fall into this category. I do not touch these courses with a ten-foot pole.

I agree with you, and I believe I owe Anthony Robbins an apology for quick-finger citing him together with money-making system peddlers.

Yes, there's a difference. Professional motivational speakers are not money-making system peddlers. Their job is to help participants become better, more effective and more self-realised persons.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you, and I believe I owe Anthony Robbins an apology for quick-finger citing him together with money-making system peddlers.

Yes, there's a difference. Professional motivational speakers are not money-making system peddlers. Their job is to help participants become better, more effective and more self-realised persons.

Don't worry you are on the right track. They normally start off as money making ventures as these bring in more customers who are desperate and hoping to earn an income.

Once they have done reasonably well, they will move on to be motivational speakers. In motivational speaking there is no objective way to measure success or failure so very few complaints. Participants tend to internalise their failures.

In the US and OZ, the tendency is to be a be a motivational speaker as consumers advocates and logal legislation tend to restrict money making claims.

Believe me Adam Khoo, Stuart Tan and company will be successful motivational speakers down the road. Adam is already heading that way. Its no different to City Harvest. As long as there are sheep and the weak willed, there is money to be made.

The difference between Antony Robbins and Rev Kong is the first asking you to have faith in yourself while the second will ask you to have faith in god.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rev Kong if he uses God name to make money, he is the worst of all kind conman.

Anthony Robbins, I did attend his seminar twice. First time I paid for it, very expensive I know during those time, cost around $3000. Second time go for free, as a volunteer to help out in the Seminar.

During working as a volunteer, really sees how the angmoh takes us as suckers. Made us work for free and also this organiser from Singapore Success Resources, also made us volunteers work for free without meals provided. F**king cheapskate. I heard Success Resources made millions of dollars during those times and also without paying for for his workers in the seminars. Come to think abt it, that f**ker is a genius. I think PAP shld employ this f**ker to work for them.

I heard that Mr Organiser is a christian and given up his previous job to treat his cancer. When he was treating cancer, he came out with this idea of bringing Anothony Robbins to Singapore, and it was a big hit.

I wonder what kind of christian he is, only knows how to make use of people and get free labour, and worst still not providing any meals for those free labour.

After that I woke up, all those motivational stuff pumps you up for a while, then you are back into your normal self. Money wasted, and nothing changed. I remembered Anothony talked abt taking vegetarian meals everyday. But the problem for us Singapore here is, you cannot find vegetarian food everywhere. Even vegetarian meals, it must be vegetables not cooked and best is raw. We asians diet are all fried, deep fried, fully cooked meals, a sudden change in diet for us is very difficult to maintain. Worst still if you are doing reservit or NSF, very hard to be a vegetarian.

So if you want to go for these expensive motivational talks or seminar, you might as well rent tapes or DVD from Success Shops in Peninsula Plaza, it is much cheaper, and you get the same results.

IF you paid thousand of dollars $$$$$ to Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan, if you didnt changed, money gone into the drains and into their pockets. So I said, get those jokers Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan to sign on black and white to guarnette change in you, if not might as well rent motivational tapes from Peninsula Plaza, confirmed much much cheaper.