• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't know what to say

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following public figures have been reported to have said:

Tin Pei Ling: "I don't know what to say" (in her private blog before she became an MP )

Yaw Shin Leong and Low Thia Khiang: "I have nothing more to add" (to all the reporters when both are MPs),

Which one amused - or irked - you more?

Last edited:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

121225706a4e762b77869bffec6599179bb21d58.gif

"I dunno what to say except that u are a good PAP cocksucker hehehehe"

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

121225706a4e762b77869bffec6599179bb21d58.gif

"I dunno what to say now that Barcelona is ten points behind Los Blancos.
You can actually say that they have conceded the La Liga crown but i must warn you all that
Real Madrid can afford to slip up and still win hehehehe"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Tin Pei Ling: "I don't know what to say" (in her private blog before she became an MP )

Yaw Shin Leong and Low Thia Khiang: "I have nothing more to add" (to all the reporters when both are MPs),

dunno wat 12 say means ... kena out-tok by ppl until dunno how 2 answer ... actuarry stil got tings dat nid 2 b said 1, but 10 yr series din say wat 2 say, so dunno wat 2 say ...

nutting mor 2 + means ... all dat has 2 b, is needed 2 b n has been spoken is oredi spoken ...

Vivacious

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL was stumped.

YSL stumbled.

"I don't know what to say".......an easy way out if brain cells are sleeping or lacking. Same like "whatever"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following public figures have been reported to have said:

Tin Pei Ling: "I don't know what to say" (in her private blog before she became an MP )

Yaw Shin Leong and Low Thia Khiang gave a dignified "I have nothing more to add" comments to the Prostitutes of SPH... While TPL gave a silly reply coupled with a few feet stomping acts that's reeked of childishness and immaturity of a PAP candidate..

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw Shin Leong and Low Thia Khiang gave a dignified "I have nothing more to add" comments to the Prostitutes of SPH... While TPL gave a silly reply coupled with a few feet stomping acts that's reeked of childishness and immaturity of a PAP candidate..

Actually, I don't know. When a young girl says" I want my milk" and an old man says "I want my milk" - they mean a world of a difference.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Actually, I don't know. When a young girl says" I want my milk" and an old man says "I want my milk" - they mean a world of a difference.

They mean the same.
It's only different when a horny young man says that. :biggrin: