• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I can only trust you. Will you help me be a mother?"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she refuses but want a politician
sam the admin may come up with a solution
he and i are struck by awe and admiration
of gms the mastur-of pertur-bation

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Once she has your baby, the relationship will change

2. A baby is not an item or a toy. It deserves a proper upbringing with both parents. You are doing an injustice to an unborn child.

3. Men are not very discerning and view relationship as black or white with no gray in between. Women are more scheming and you may possibly be that naive(I don't know how to say it nicely - sorry). We men have a code of honour between friends(secrets we keep and honour) which most women do not practice with men in general.

I think she has the hots for you and may want you and since you are childless, you are fair game to her. Please think over carefully and I hope you do not take that risk, unless you don't care much about your wife.

Joe, the guy above gave the best advice. Especially point No. 2.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey buddies, please can or not don't assume this person is me lah. Lets assume if this person is you then what will your reaction and decision be. I like to know for reference la.

It's just a plain excuse she cooked up so that she may fxxx you.

I bet if both of you thrash it out, she is more than willing to have you as her sex buddy without strings attached. The pregnant thing is just an excuse.

Like what Jas Rastafar suggested, you should advise her to go to the sperm bank if that is all she wants - getting herself pregnant.

But then assume the lady is very serious on wanting to have a kid only. And I said before she need to know the character of the man who fathered her child.

under womens charter in singapore, once u are the biological father, u become LIABLE to pay maintenance! So if u think u want to take up this legal liability, go ahead! dun regret it!

This is the ultimate shit hitting the fan. Thanks bro.

Don't even think about it. That lady might have the best intentions in the world, the child is still yours. There are so much of emotional dependency over a lifetime that nothing can be predicted. That is the reason sperm donation clinics protect the identity to avoid the emotional baggage for all concerned.

By the way, this is not unusual. Heard it few times and it ranges from successful and independent women to those who are secretly in love with the person that they approach but who are already in an existing relationship.

The worst case scenario is that child might not end up right and the blame may fall on you.

You are absolutely right scroobal.

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Promises are meant to be broken, anytime will bastard u back. My call is no way.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
otherwise get a top of the line concoction
a potpourri of sperm from the opposition
from members like locke, scroo, tf and perspective
to produce the best she has to be selective

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuck her if you like her but dun make her pregnant.
Make sure you cover all bases in case she comes back to bite you in whatever ways.
If played right and she does not harbor any sinister motives then you could be in for a nice ride.

She is a good friend there are lots of mutual respect and and over these years making out with her doesn't even cross the line. So if do it it is really to help her have her wish come true not for pleasure or lust.

1. Once she has your baby, the relationship will change

2. A baby is not an item or a toy. It deserves a proper upbringing with both parents. You are doing an injustice to an unborn child.

3. Men are not very discerning and view relationship as black or white with no gray in between. Women are more scheming and you may possibly be that naive(I don't know how to say it nicely - sorry). We men have a code of honour between friends(secrets we keep and honour) which most women do not practice with men in general.

I think she has the hots for you and may want you and since you are childless, you are fair game to her. Please think over carefully and I hope you do not take that risk, unless you don't care much about your wife.

Groober2011 you provided an angle of high moral way of looking at this and I totally respect you for this.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
present her a syringe filled with raw semen
tell her to inject it into her hymen
convince her that it is godsend from heaven
most handsome sperm from ramseth the specimen

Hey caveman, hymen gaurantee no more liao la

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always be doubly skeptical when someone is putting you in a position where there seems to be overwhelming temptation to act, especially when the deal seems too good to be true .....

... even if that person appears (to you) to be honest & reasonable.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a good friend there are lots of mutual respect and and over these years making out with her doesn't even cross the line. .

What does this means? Making out doesn't cross the line?
If no lust but wants to help then donate your sperm the clinical way let her go find doctor get pregnant artificially.
If missus is open minded enough then give her a heads up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think its complicated if she is a very good friend of the first wife who had passed on.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My view is no. All men will be tempted, but the unpopular but correct answer is no.

From a strictly moral standpoint, agree.

Another scenario I've heard before is: A girl approaches her (rich) male friend and claims she is willing to lose virginity to him in exchange for financial help.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when all else fail, gather all bros in sbf
ask all to ejaculate including ramseth
collect manly fluid in one gigantic jar
sperm that crosses finish line will get the ova

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say you have a lady friend, I mean just a close friend not sexual. She's beautiful, single and independent. You are married, ok doesn't matter if you're married or not but you two spend lots of time together like going for meals and talking in the phone. She is now in her later 30s. One day she comes to you to seek your help, she told you because you're the only one she trust she'll like you to help her be a mother. No strings attached, she doesn't want you to be the kid's father, simply just your help to make her pregnant. What will you do? Any advise?

It is too good to be true!, most man will jump on it without thinking of future implication.

If you are happily married, will you want to destroy your family?.

She can always have test tube baby just donate her egg and you can donate your sperm without any actual sexual contact....but do make sure you guys have a contract sign up and is recognise by which ever country court.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a good friend there are lots of mutual respect and and over these years making out with her doesn't even cross the line. So if do it it is really to help her have her wish come true not for pleasure or lust.

It could be a moment of impulse of wanting a kid of her own. I suggest talk some sense to her about getting a proper partner and set up a family, then talk about kids. Some people just do not think far enough about Life and Death matters in life. I can't help feeling it is a selfish idea, just to satisfy her desire to have a kid, but totally neglect the needs and a healthy environment to nurture a kid.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey caveman, hymen gaurantee no more liao la

partial or tiny strand of hymen still intact
although guaranteed she's gone into full contact
it suggests she might have tried with someone before
failed to produce offspring but with you she may score

Last edited: