• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I buay tahan liao, Singpost second time send letter to wrong address!!!

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB!!!

Second time I receive in my mail box letters to another address liao!! What the fcuk is Singpost postment doing?

I stay in the east, and I got a letter addressed to someone in People's Park in my letter box!!! Just 2 days ago, another addressed to a district one MRT station from one!!

I heard from my fren say that Singpost outsourced postmen svcs liao?? If so, NNB.. must be paying them peanuts.. that's why they so farking fed-up dun do a good job!!

Now I noe why the saying goes, "pay peanuts, get monkey!!" REALLY WISE PPL WHO GOT BRAINS THEN THEIR SAYING WILL LAST A LONG LONG TIME!

Singpost must be losing money.. or the shareholders (??) not having a good dividend.. is Singpost private liao ah?

Wakao.. cannot take it.. gonna call them on Sat see if anyone working n make my statement to them liao.

Anyone else has this type of experience? I been having this for like for past 2 months.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aye, Ex Mckinnsey Angmoh and the Indian Yoga fire team can chee the mail into the right boxes hor. that is why they are worth millions with their yah yah lumpar face.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aye, Ex Mckinnsey Angmoh and the Indian Yoga fire team can chee the mail into the right boxes hor. that is why they are worth millions with their yah yah lumpar face.

my dbs bank monthly statement ever send wrongly to other address.
1) the info of how much $$ in the bank if falls on the wrong crook...you can image soembody robbing u at your doorstep
2) the transaction code of what you spend using your atm card
i called up the bank(2 years back) to opt for monthly statment without postage, they say no.its their policy since i am using passcard,not passbook

you can see how unreliable and dangerous it is

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) the info of how much $$ in the bank if falls on the wrong crook...you can image soembody robbing u at your doorstep
i called up the bank(2 years back) to opt for monthly statment without postage, they say no.its their policy since i am using passcard,not passbook

What till the foreign trash send all the info back to their home countries as well as siphon monies there. Leegime will be brutally raped by their invitation to foreigners. Good for pinkie who never get enuff.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I am not alone in missing my credit card statements sometimes.. and when I call in to ask for re-prints, the pinoy agent scoffsat my claim that I didn't receive my statements.. I once told off one pinoy agent to "do a proper job befitting of her role.. don't make unnecessary comments.. I am still the customer afterall".. she shut up after I raised my voice at her.

Time to evaluate why Singpost is allowing such things to continue.. or even happen, in the first place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the past, the bank is an institution run by banker, in whom we can trust & provide us with services. Now, they are like supermarket, check out cashiers...you check your money out not place it with them & they try to sell you things you would not need.

In the past, the bank's have "hold mail" service, for example you have account with a bank's branch in Serangoon garden, you instruct the bank to hold any statements, or any bank's correspondence at the branch, other than those urgent, you owe me or documents that needed to be signed urgently. One in while, you just pop in & collect them. Of course, you have a $2 account, you can forget this service (:- What I am saying is they provide service! & the motto was " the customer is right".

Now, you have no rights.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng also received many letters sent to me but not my address or my name leh! :biggrin: so i opened them n read lah n found some secrets!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take photo and post on net. Let Singpost shame in public. How cn anyhow trow mail into any mailbox.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I try to avoid ALL gov't run side-businesses if possible.

What to do, 60% of the people allowed the clowns to run the show.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take photo and post on net. Let Singpost shame in public. How cn anyhow trow mail into any mailbox.

lianbeng guessed 2 possible scenarios: 1) while sorting mail @ SingPost, maybe they just anyhow do the job just to get it done n fast! 2) while distributing letters into mailbox, postman/postwoman may not notice some other letters stuck with other letters below. :biggrin: