• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am worried: What if PAP hires PRC for internet brigade?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happens if they start talking like this?

你他妈的傻比。奸你妈阉你爸。
你们新加坡垃圾去死啦
屁都不懂吃屎吧
敢跟我们中国人比
我们比你们新加坡垃圾强
连老李都承认
去亚笼排队没人要
呵呵呵呵
只配吃大便新加坡人
敢来找我吗
我是东北虎来东北吧

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What happens if they start talking like this?

你他妈的傻比。奸你妈阉你爸。
你们新加坡垃圾去死啦
屁都不懂吃屎吧
敢跟我们中国人比
我们比你们新加坡垃圾强
连老李都承认
去亚笼排队没人要
呵呵呵呵
只配吃大便新加坡人
敢来找我吗
我是东北虎来东北吧

i think Sam already added this smiley icon " :oIo: " for free usage.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Let's always remember to post in English. :smile:

bro,

i've heard a number of PRC speaking Queen's English :eek::eek::eek:

not forgetting they are picking up other languages very quickly... the Slavic tongue, Arabic, and many others...

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
not forgetting they are picking up other languages very quickly...

PRC cannot pick up baba/melayu language. So you say things like "tak boleh tahan", "boleh tak", "apa macam", PRC will surrender :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PRC cannot pick up baba/melayu language. So you say things like "tak boleh tahan", "boleh tak", "apa macam", PRC will surrender :biggrin:

do you vaguely recall the folks in Civil Service having to pass Bahasa Melayu so they can be Civil Servants back in the 60s~70s?

bring you back further into Singapore early days, how do you think the Peranakan culture came about? you mean PRCs can't speak Malay for now, and they can't pick up the language later?

only a matter of time, my good bro, only a matter of time :p

jw5

Loyal
bro,

i've heard a number of PRC speaking Queen's English :eek::eek::eek:

not forgetting they are picking up other languages very quickly... the Slavic tongue, Arabic, and many others...
Of course there are such people.
But they are in high demand and will soon be holding top jobs or running profitable businesses in China, USA or Europe.
They won't be in SG for long.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Of course there are such people.
But they are in high demand and will soon be holding top jobs or running profitable businesses in China, USA or Europe.
They won't be in SG for long.

true hor... but the IB could soon pick up any lingo easily mah :p

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that going to happene, then all the PRC need to do is bait using her legs to spread, we will be trap for sure.