• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Updated) 5/6/2023 新加坡 载朋友去云顶

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

5/6/2023 新加坡 载朋友去云顶
早上大概5.40am左右,这辆汽车就在kulai 27km左右就跟在我车后面.我快它也快 我慢它也慢. 我当时也想那么多,到了 kulai 31km左右它割了我就进 32km的休息站 我就继续前走,到了37km左右它又在我旁边了 还闪着蓝灯. 我就以为是警察, 就想要停旁边. 当下我想到这辆车原本跟在我后面 然后又进休息站 现在又在我旁边. 我用了两粒春带一起思考, 当时的情况我就告诉朋友要坐好 我们可能遇到假警察
1f46e.png

. 当时我就只好跟它来一场比赛,不让它停在我前面.
和它赛跑期间我打了999,警察叔叔问了我位置 告诉我不要停,如果它还有跟着就去最靠近的警察局.
大概到71km左右我就没看的它跟着了. 现在8.10am早上 在人多的地方停下让朋友吃早餐.
1f198.png

如果有遇到不是警察车的警察要你停下,你要看当时的情况.不要乱乱停.最好直接去附近的警察局."

Engrish google translate:

5/6/2023 bring friend from Singapore to Genting Highland

At about 5.40am in the morning, this car followed me at about 27km from kulai. I was fast and it was fast and I was slow and it went slow. At the rest stop, I continued to walk, and at about 37km, it was next to me again with blue lights flashing. I thought it was the police, and wanted to stop beside me. At the moment, I thought that this car was following me and then went to rest Standing next to me now. I used two spring belts to think together. At that time, I told my friends to sit down. We may encounter fake police. At that time, I had to play a game with it and not let it stop in front of me.
During the race with it, I called 999, and the police uncle asked me where I was, and told me not to stop, and if it still followed, go to the nearest police station.
At about 71km, I didn’t watch it and followed it. Now at 8.10am, I stopped at a crowded place to let my friends have breakfast.

If a policeman who is not a police car asks you to stop, you have to look at the situation at the time. Don’t stop indiscriminately. It’s best to go directly to the nearby police station.”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the norm is to take a bus to mid-hill, then take the cable car to the summit. I think you can park your vehicles there, not sure about the charges.

Only the coach buses of a select few companies have the privilege to go to the bus terminal at the summit.