• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am thinking of selling my 5 room flat

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that guy is crap, below average intelligence but he think otherwise, replying to him is eng siu him...:eek:

haha..i cant imagine krafy and Narong sucking each other smelly cock and swallowing each other yucky cum in a 2 room flat

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, what are the limitations of owning a HDB 2-room flat for singles ?

What's going to happen if 3 months after moving in, you then decide to get married? Must you return the flat to HDB ?

Can you sublet the 2-room flat?

i am not sure about this...i only know that each person is limited to buying direct from HDB 2 times only.

Krafty got no such issue as no girl wants to marry a fucktard like him

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my neighbour who owns a property firm had a tiff with his sinkie wife(not bad looking:o), she moved back to her mum's place with their 2 kids. seen him smoking looking troubled at the staircase.:o

Wow a market mover, I must get to know you man.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
my neighbour who owns a property firm had a tiff with his sinkie wife(not bad looking:o), she moved back to her mum's place with their 2 kids. seen him smoking looking troubled at the staircase.:o

Time to go and console the wife instead.