• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am thinking of selling my 5 room flat

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheapskate jealous pig dun anyhow say hor...:oIo:

Mr Hotbot, please sell away your flat and go Bedok Reservoir, SG has no place for a loser cum whinner. You wil be replaced by another FT, a win for the FAP.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she dun look defeated...and she has a very nice interior...

http://xin.msn.com/en-sg/video/watc...tinue/vi-0808381d-5954-44fc-b9da-022cd473cfae

I have seen those 2-room flats in my area. The quality of the tenants is no good, and that affects the surrounding 磁场. It feels like Old Age Homes, and every one who walks in and out of the elevator looks defeated.

Where do you live ? Why not consider renting out your 5-room flat and use fraction of the rental collections to rent a detached house in Johor Bahru? If your parents are not working, they can live in JB. There is still enough balance to lead a comfortable life in JB, even without contributions from your taxi business.

It's the best of both worlds. You can get keep your 5-room flat and live in a bigger landed property.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is staying there with Narong and they have regular lover spats which spillover here.

How long have you been staying in this 5 room flat, or should I say, how many years old is this place.
Are you staying alone or with your parents or siblings?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keep the 5 room flat. You can convert one of the rooms into your library, games room or music room. The 5 room flat also has more value than a two room flat, which often tends to be located in less desirable neighbourhoods and neighbours.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i shifted to my current place on the day suharto passed away and that was 2007. the estate has been around since late 1990's.

if i sell away my 5 room now, maybe still can have some money for my semi retirement.

How long have you been staying in this 5 room flat, or should I say, how many years old is this place.
Are you staying alone or with your parents or siblings?

Keep the 5 room flat. You can convert one of the rooms into your library, games room or music room. The 5 room flat also has more value than a two room flat, which often tends to be located in less desirable neighbourhoods and neighbours.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
still have a quarter...:o

Krafty, what are the limitations of owning a HDB 2-room flat for singles ?

What's going to happen if 3 months after moving in, you then decide to get married? Must you return the flat to HDB ?

Can you sublet the 2-room flat?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am not sure about this...i only know that each person is limited to buying direct from HDB 2 times only.

Krafty, what are the limitations of owning a HDB 2-room flat for singles ?

What's going to happen if 3 months after moving in, you then decide to get married? Must you return the flat to HDB ?

Can you sublet the 2-room flat?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i shifted to my current place on the day suharto passed away and that was 2007. the estate has been around since late 1990's.

if i sell away my 5 room now, maybe still can have some money for my semi retirement.

If you are living together with your parents, would suggest to go for a 3room flat, under BTO, rather than 2 room.
The remaining can be for your semi retirement, if you buy a 3 room flat with the intention to make full payment.