• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sueing Sammyboy.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam Leong favours women here. i am gona sue him. After that I will sue you all then myself. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...yboy-paid-iconic-mansion--women-got-free.html

What a shocker! Man sues Playboy after he paid to get into iconic mansion - while women walked in for free

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 7:41 PM on 28th November 2011

Comments (11)

A guest at a recent Playboy mansion benefit was shocked to learn that the venue favours attractive women - and now he’s suing for equal treatment.

Steve Frye claims he paid $1,000 to attend the Leather Meets Lace party, but watched while scantily-clad women got in for free.

Frye claims there's a double standard at the mansion, and that allowing women easy entry 'promotes harmful, negative stereotypes.'

Scroll down for video
Surprised? A guest at the Leather Meets Lace benefit at the Playboy mansion was shocked to learn that the place favours attractive women, and he's suing for equal treatment

Surprised? A guest at the Leather Meets Lace benefit at the Playboy mansion was shocked to learn that the place favours attractive women, and he's suing for equal treatment

The suit, filed in California Central Court, also claims that Playboy is in violation of state’s Gender Tax Repeal Act of 1995.

TMZ reported that he is filing the lawsuit on behalf of each of the men who dropped a grand to get into the bash.

More...

Pose for Playboy? 'For £250,000 Nancy will show top and bottom... in a tasteful way'
'I did it my way': Supermodel Elle Macpherson bared it all for Playboy - but on her own terms

The party, which took place on October 1, is a charity event benefiting ex-playmate Jenny McCarthy's Generation Rescue for Autism Awareness.

The adult entertainment powerhouse is no stranger to challenges in court.
Party foul: The lawsuit, which was filed in California Central Court, claims Playboy is in violation of the state's Gender Tax Repeal Act of 1995

Party foul: The lawsuit, which was filed in California Central Court, claims Playboy is in violation of the state's Gender Tax Repeal Act of 1995

Last year, former guest relations coordinator Jennifer Lewis sued over alleged age discrimination, charging that she was fired after turning 47 and replaced with someone younger.

In 2009, David Long, Jr sued the mansion for discrimination after he was charged hundreds of dollars to attend its White Party.

He claimed he had to pay $625 just to get in, while attractive women got in either for free or for much less.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ic-mansion--women-got-free.html#ixzz1f5Py93LI

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your Sun Tzu thread but I've not depth to discuss it, like to read it, and sorry, no power to up you now.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like your Sun Tzu thread but I've not depth to discuss it, like to read it, and sorry, no power to up you now.

Not directed at you le. Just taking a jibe at Sam Leong. If I paid $700 to go party, i want the place to be filled with scantily dressed charbo! This news caught my eyes because its top 5 most ridiculous in another web.:p

You dressed scantily Irene? Don't worry about upping me. I will up you. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal
try not to log out your main nick then log in with this nick. then log out again and in again with main nick. Very obvious leh. Feel paiseh for you. :biggrin:

Not so simple as you think u ballsless lion :smile:

4ru52v.gif

Last edited:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, 12:37 PM
ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
This message is hidden because ReceivedByShits is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list