• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am screaming out loud in my heart

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you don't mind, I would like to invite a few forumers to join in this discussion. They would be thrilled we have another sister here.:biggrin:

@strawberry
@nightsafari
@sweetiepie
@Cottonmouth
@zhihau
@eatshitndie
@nayr69sg
KNN my uncle think is a spg KNN different world as my uncle lah KNN but thanks for your invitation and my uncle will cheer for you :biggrin: KNN
This kind is the spg type lor
Spg and My uncle belongs to 2 different world I.e like transparent to each other.

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the writing flair between you two is very similar.

To be absolutely honest, I do read her thread posts here. I guess that's why I decide to start a thread here as well as it's quieter and more civilised, away from the multitude of noisy people.

Traffic Police Woman :biggrin:

Nope, I am not with law enforcement. Maybe one day, I will disclose, but I think I am so new to interactions with others here in this forum. It's better to be conservative in my disclosures.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be absolutely honest, I do read her thread posts here. I guess that's why I decide to start a thread here as well as it's quieter and more civilised, away from the multitude of noisy people.
Dear lady,
Don't bet on the "more civilized" behavior here. In time to come, you shall know the true nature of us. :tongue:
Nope, I am not with law enforcement. Maybe one day, I will disclose, but I think I am so new to interactions with others here in this forum. It's better to be conservative in my disclosures.
Thank goodness you interpreted TPW in the correct manner and not what I had envisioned. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is a bit confusing to me. After I post a reply, it changes the page to another page. I need to get used to this. Sorry If I haven't responded to your post. Feels weird.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen some of your posts in this Forum previously when I wasn't subscribed to this forum yet. You seem to be a jovial good fellow, quick to shoot from your mouth, but seldom nasty.

You seem to remind me of the alehouse character, Roaring Dick of Dover, the Jovial Good Fellow of Kent. Never mind, I don't think you know what I am saying.
You are absolutelee right on this.
That's the leeson My uncle gave glocky the honourable title of teeko xian xi I.e Mr casanova :thumbsup:

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am debating two on my butt. One side with the characters "闲人免进", the other side with "出入平安". :biggrin:
Haha.

For me, I am exploring something like this.

tumblr_814a55e5854dd547c0185e366fcf2e78_310d3dec_640.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is he's probably Peranakan and "very" English educated, that's why he has a certain Westerner charm when he writes. Well, I could be wrong. Maybe he's just like this in his true nature.
Similar to you my uncle lost a loved ones leecentlee. But he has his ways of suppressing his lost and emotions .

My uncle wish you can have a rendezvous with @glockman. He can bring some lights to you :smile: