• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thanks boss... i am a bastard... i destroyed her 6 long years of youth...i ought to be condemned to hell... :(

Yeah now make things right with your wife so you aren't stuck in purgatory which is an even worse fate.

True happiness is derived from making others happy. That's why I keep this forum going... because it brings both joy and solace to so many sinkies around the world. :biggrin:

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah now make things right with your wife so you aren't stuck in purgatory which is an even worse fate.

True happiness is derived from making others happy. That's why I keep this forum going... because it brings both joy and solace to so many sinkies around the world. :biggrin:

Thanks boss.... i am slightly better now...but not sure how i will go to sleep tonite..may just down some Japanese whisky to numb the saddness... Thank you once again...

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you have done no wrong. Woman after menopause, doing sex is a chore, she like you to leave her alone and she allows you for surrogate in silent consent. Continue your luscious interlude and remember don't ever admit any thing event under brutal torture like poking needle in your penis. You better let the secrete stay with you forever in 6 feet underground - this is real-life experienced
thanks ... i will keep it secret...a painful secret that i will have to handle...as i do not want to hurt wife and also girl...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have no fear. Time will heal the wound. All part of life's experience. I went though two similar incidents in my younger days. More painful if she initiates the break. Remember this, God is fair. Wu ar nay song to wu ar nay thia.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thanks boss.... i am slightly better now...but not sure how i will go to sleep tonite..may just down some Japanese whisky to numb the saddness... Thank you once again...

We've all been through this sort of shit. It blows over.

Don't make the same mistake in future.

The key to a contented existence is to seek out simple pleasures in life instead of getting yourself involved in emotional tangles.

I suggest you start a forum or blog, go for bike rides, take up fishing and photography. You'll be looking forward to each day.

If you want a bit of icing on the cake, learn how to irritate the shit out of people in an on line forum.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We've all been through this sort of shit. It blows over.

Don't make the same mistake in future.

The key to a contented existence is to seek out simple pleasures in life instead of getting yourself involved in emotional tangles.

I suggest you start a forum or blog, go for bike rides, take up fishing and photography. You'll be looking forward to each day.

If you want a bit of icing on the cake, learn how to irritate the shit out of people in an on line forum.

thanks boss...will do...let me get past the next few nites with alcohol first...thanks again...i am really a Twit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Wheres jw5 the clone buster when we need him most :biggrin:

I don't really encourage clone busting. Remember there are more guests than members reading this forum at any time and spoilers just ruin it for everyone.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really encourage clone busting. Remember there are more guests than members reading this forum at any time and spoilers just ruin it for everyone.
there is nothing to bust... i am just relating what has happened since 1 pm today... it's now al ost 8pm.. 7 hours of crying and tears and massive pain..i know no one can help me to get over this except myself.. i am will do my best to get over this saddness...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You need to let him know. He kept busting me :o

Everyone has different perceptions of how things should work. We're all just actors on this stage and I do not see a problem of one actor playing more than one role. Eddy Murphy can do it so why can't we.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks to those who up my points... honestly i rather you zap me into moderation... points cannot have my girlfriend back... please do not upz me anymore... I don't deserve it...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life sucks...really sucks big time .... controlling my tears .... :(

Relax bro. Not life and death. Very soon you will ride a new 'bicycle.' I went through this before. And I survived. Surely you can. Dont stay home. Go out and chiong to forget about the past. Thank your lucky stars you werent caught by your wife or her family when you steal eat.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax bro. Not life and death. Very soon you will ride a new 'bicycle.' I went through this before. And I survived. Surely you can. Dont stay home. Go out and chiong to forget about the past. Thank your lucky stars you werent caught by your wife or her family when you steal eat.

nah...i am not the sort. i will be ok... (not confident about saying) ... but i have to get over it no matter how many months it take.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun think i will jump or kill myself. I am just smoking and smoking...not sure how many sticks in the last 2 hours since the whatsapp message from her...sigh...really relying on cigs to keep the pain in the heart at bay and tears from rolling...:(

Break your loyalty to her asap. Go kio kuay. Worked for me in the past.

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to All... i am meeting my wife now...have to pretend nothing has happen...so that i dont hurt anyone...ttyl...i am holding myself together and hope i wont break down ... thanks everyone for now for listening to me...thank you...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Majullah Singapura:

When I was a younger man, my mom told me "In life, you will break somebody's heart, and somebody will break your heart, at least once."

This is one aspect of life we go through. You'll get over it, pick yourself up, move on. Take this as one of your life's happier moments, memories are made up of both sweet and bitter episodes. This one was sweet. Take care.

Cheers!

Good advice.