• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am sad...very very sad.... :( :(

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a christian i shouldn't give you the advice for divorce, because that amounts to adultery.

but if you feel she is really your true love, you should go for it!

but if it is just for flings, i think you better stay with your wife.

try to find out what makes you love your wife in the first place?

maybe this helps!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe she has enuff of me...i have hurt her enuff... :(

I know it hurts, I know you're grieving. We've all gone through it before. Time will heal all, trust me.

But let me be blunt. You've not been fair to either party these six years: you gave your gf sex but not marriage; you gave your wife marriage but neither sex nor companionship.

Perhaps it's time you went back to your wife and tried rebuilding your marriage. If you still love her.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going through such situation is part and parcel of human growth and development.

Just stay positive and don't do foolish things.

Otherwise we might all read about it here!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope u can grant me a little dignity and stop making fun of my painful heart. Sigh...nevermind.....

hey, dude .. I'm not making fun alright I used to be in your shoes so I know the feeling

BTW you never say how old you are, if you are in the 60s soon it will be over .. I know it, it happened to me when I was 64

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it hurts, I know you're grieving. We've all gone through it before. Time will heal all, trust me.

But let me be blunt. You've not been fair to either party these six years: you gave your gf sex but not marriage; you gave your wife marriage but neither sex nor companionship.

Perhaps it's time you went back to your wife and tried rebuilding your marriage. If you still love her.

You are so right...Fuck...I really hate myself...:(

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;vmMinSOWKQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmMinSOWKQk&hl=en-GB&gl=SG[/video]

Sigh............:( :( :(

Phil Collins – Separate Lives Lyrics...... :(

You called me from the room in your hotel
All full of romance for someone that you'd met
And telling me how sorry you were
Leaving so soon
And that you'll miss me sometimes
When you're alone
Do I feel lonely too?
You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
We can't go on, holding on to time
Now we're living separate lives
Well I have learned to let you go
And if you lost your love for me
You never let it show
There was no way to compromise
So now we're living
Now we're living separate lives
Ooh, it's so difficult
Love leads to isolation
So you build that wall
You build that wall
Yes you build that wall
Oh yes, you build that wall
And you make it stronger
You have no right to ask me how I feel
You have no right to speak to me so kind
Some day I might
I just might find myself looking in your eyes
But for now,
We'll go on living separate lives
Yes for now,
We'll go on living separate lives
Separate lives...
Separate lives...

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit....10 mins ok, next 10mins painful...and the cycle just repeats itself... I hope this intense feeling in me will go away ... :( :(

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my tears rolling....my heart really in pain......sigh.....NOTHING !!! NOTHING I CAN DO NOW.... It is over :(
Take heart, you have had the best of both worlds -wifey and side dish.

You cant turn the wheels back, only reminisce the (bitter) sweet memories. Or maybe you get lucky again with new conquest (nothing like staying positive?):p

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe a couple of months from now....when i look at this thread again.... the heart will heal...i doubt it will fully heal but for now ... cigerettes had never taste so good since i started smoking 30 years ago...sigh....:(

You should eat the cigarettes and you will feel better :biggrin:

MajullahSingapura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take heart, you have had the best of both worlds -wifey and side dish.

You cant turn the wheels back, only reminisce the (bitter) sweet memories. Or maybe you get lucky again with new conquest (nothing like staying positive?):p

nah...6 years ago when i started with her...i stop womanising...
i do love her lots...

ever since the whatsapp message....images of happy times with her flashed across my eyes...i miss her lots....really miss her lots... :(