• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Not Afraid Of Hungry Ghosts! You Can Be Like Me Too If....

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Not Afraid Of Hungry Ghosts! You Can Be Like Me Too If you attend CHC and believe in Pastor Kong and God:smile:

No hungry ghosts dare to appear within 50m of my presence:mad:

wahlaneh...
in case u r not aware, Satan n his gang also go to church u know?
they will sit in the pews among Christians to create havoc lor.
they will make those believers yawn during sermon time, get irritated during prayer time, n switch-off mentally during Bible reading time.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
in case u r not aware, Satan n his gang also go to church u know?
they will sit in the pews among Christians to create havoc lor.
they will make those believers yawn during sermon time, get irritated during prayer time, n switch-off mentally during Bible reading time.:biggrin:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Satan must have threatened to split your arsehole open with his horns when forcing you to write this blasphemous post:mad:

You and your family will rot in HELL for all of eternity:oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By logic, ghost is a joke. If ghost so powerful, why don't go and die and become ghost? Why so scared to die?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you see any ANG MOH Diety in Hindu and Chines Temples?

What does all these tells you?

Ans: Angmo invented Jesus Christ, so Jesus christ look caucasian.
Religion is a human invention! Only retards like clinton666 take it up his arse so happily! :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow is the last day of Hungry Ghost Festival and so far no ghost has dared to come within a mile of my presence. I am indeed blessed.

On the other hand, many forummers here are possessed by ghosts, forummers like ivebert, krafty, ramseth, Orochi's Army, Goh Meng Seng and many many others have all gone bonkers due to demonic possession:eek:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come Jesus and heavenly people awalys protray as ang mohs...can other race enter ?? Just curious..

because angmo created jesus ...asian also never create angmo guanying or angmo tua ya peh ...:biggrin::biggrin:

different race create different god differently . :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's plain silly to be afraid of ghosts anyway.

Otherwise, just go and die and become a ghost if you think ghosts are so powerful.

It's plain silly to pray to ghosts for lottery numbers too.

If they're so clever, with due respect, they'd left their descendants with a lottery company.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What does all these tells you?

Ans: Angmo invented Jesus Christ, so Jesus christ look caucasian.
Religion is a human invention! Only retards like clinton666 take it up his arse so happily! :oIo:

i was about to say that ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no need to be afraid of ghosts and no point in praying for favours from ghosts, even if direct ancestors of yours. Just respect them. Honour them with your conduct in your lifetime.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the only forummer here who is not retarded, not gay and not a dog:mad:

are yopu sure? yes, u are not retard. but u are spastic. not gay but but into animal sex with my golden retriver. let the banglas ram ur fucking arse everyday. and of cos, u r not a dog. even dog deserve better than u. u r a dog's slave, eveyday go lim chu kang kena jab in the arse by the dogs!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hungriest ghost in town..

Even the 7th month ones will siam if they see this one.

Anyway this hungriest ghost love to help the poor. So don't be afraid..

That are many Hungry Ghosts that came out one year forty something years ago & never went back....they are AWOL.

Please you people send them back....:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a retard, spastic and gay. I am into animal sex with my golden retriver. let the banglas ram my fucking arse everyday. eveyday I go lim chu kang kena jab in the arse by the dogs!:wink:

You should tell you perverted fetished to Leetahbar, he will do a tarma with you and the dogs:mad::mad::mad:

Go get yourself fucked to death by the golden retrievers for all I care:oIo::oIo::oIo: