• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Not Afraid Of Hungry Ghosts! You Can Be Like Me Too If....

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Not Afraid Of Hungry Ghosts! You Can Be Like Me Too If you attend CHC and believe in Pastor Kong and God:smile:

No hungry ghosts dare to appear within 50m of my presence:mad:

SIZE]

Clinton69

You may not be afraid of hungry ghosts

You can stay in a big bungalow with big garden
You can drive a BMW 7
You can have a billion dollars bank account
You can eat the most expensive meal
You can drink the most vintage wine

BUT when the time comes for him to come and get you, YOU 'LL BE VERY VERY AFRAID

Grim_Reaper.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton69

You may not be afraid of hungry ghosts

You can stay in a big bungalow with big garden
You can drive a BMW 7
You can have a billion dollars bank account
You can eat the most expensive meal
You can drink the most vintage wine

BUT when the time comes for him to come and get you, YOU 'LL BE VERY VERY AFRAID

Grim_Reaper.jpg

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

The Reaper is coming for you sooner than you thought.

This is where I am going!

HEAVEN.jpg

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inbreeding, anal taking, homosexual dog screwing spastic! Do the mathematics in your heaven, population explosion would have happen at least a thousand years ago with christians & muslims sharing the same piece of heaven.

What kind of real estate you have there, are there good sanitary network there as there seems to be nothing but people like your kind, just simply a gut full of shit!

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot:oIo:

The ghosts are scared of Pastor Kong and those under his protection.
What the fuck is HKFC?

hi, luv! are you gay or something like that? i come here specially because of you and instead of sending me kisses and roses, u sending me infractions. why my dear?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inbreeding, anal taking, homosexual dog screwing spastic! Do the mathematics in your heaven, population explosion would have happen at least a thousand years ago with christians & muslims sharing the same piece of heaven.

What kind of real estate you have there, are there good sanitary network there as there seems to be nothing but people like your kind, just simply a gut full of shit!

You feeble minded blasphmous gay dog:oIo:

Earth and even the sun is but a speck of sand compared to the whole Universe. Your mama's cunt might seemed to be the Universe to you but you are dead wrong.:mad:

FUCK OFF! You uneducated riff raff!

Last edited:

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hungriest ghost in town..

Pap_logo_highlight.gif

Even the 7th month ones will siam if they see this one.

Anyway this hungriest ghost love to help the poor. So don't be afraid..

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mama's cunt is indeed my world because it is priceless, unlike your mama's cunt which cost less than the condom needed to avoid conceiving inbreeding intellectually disabled mongrel like you who has no idea what's your father! (most probably your elder brother who gets to fuck your mother when he reach puberty)