• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I am not a SPG"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She has good sense. Why on earth would any girl want to marry a Chinese man? They're never faithful their spouses and are emotionally abusive even if there is no physical assault.

She obviously learned this the hard way with her first marriage.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah the chinese bang prostitutes in geylang with the help of your website. Most of them married.

She has good sense. Why on earth would any girl want to marry a Chinese man? They're never faithful their spouses and are emotionally abusive even if there is no physical assault.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Boss good thing you corrected your engrish, you first post (below captured with screen shot) before your correction sounded funny, thought must be the work of your clone.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Boss good thing you corrected your engrish, you first post (below captured with screen shot) before your correction sounded funny, thought must be the work of your clone.

I compose my posts on the fly and sometimes I decide to change the sentence structure to improve things or remove any ambiguities.

I started off with "Who on earth would want to marry a Chinese man...." and then added in "any girl" and posted the message. I then realised that the "Who" needed to be changed to "Why" so I did the correction.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I compose my posts on the fly and sometimes I decide to change the sentence structure to improve things or remove any ambiguities.

I started off with "Who on earth would want to marry a Chinese man...." and then added in "any girl" and posted the message. I then realised that the "Who" needed to be changed to "Why" so I did the correction.

This oldfart has a lot to learn from you. Don't mind I tickle you a little this Sunday morning. Have a great Sunday.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can help chinese women in singapore, by closing down your website, which encourage banging prostitutes.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're never faithful their spouses and are emotionally abusive even if there is no physical assault.
Typo here, it should be: "They're never faithful to their spouses and are emotionally abusive even if there is no physical assault".

Sorry to be pedantic to the Singlish Exterminator.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe her kid is chapcheng kia..sired by AngMoh so no Asian locals will take her on ..
later go family outing..people wonder why got angmoh looking chapshengkia..must be wifey tow chia

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe her kid is chapcheng kia..sired by AngMoh so no Asian locals will take her on ..
later go family outing..people wonder why got angmoh looking chapshengkia..must be wifey tow chia

20110929.164635_tnp_maia.jpg

Chapcheng not good meh? Those kids get the much-coveted 'Pan-Asian' look.

Too bad sorting out the paternity would be a hassle though, with so many men in and out... of her life. :wink:

Who da baby daddy? :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks decent. will make any man proud to have a wife like her.
responsible mother too. did not abandon the kids like the father.
and at the right age too. not too young or old.

R0CKETMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chapcheng not good meh? Those kids get the much-coveted 'Pan-Asian' look.

Too bad sorting out the paternity would be a hassle though, with so many men in and out... of her life. :wink:

Who da baby daddy? :biggrin:

She has to lower her expectations but then without success guaranteed.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is smart. Local men will have too many hangups. Westerners are used to two or three marriages and managing kids and ex-wives from different marriages. And she is right , at 36 she is no "girl". Wish her happiness.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the way she wrote, it looks like she came out of one abusive marriage or relationship. She obviously thinks her kids are important and she makes it very clear rather than be quiet about it. Looks to me like an independent lady who is giving herself a second shot for a meaningful relationship. She maybe lucky and end up with a great guy and eventually move away to a good country.

By the way "undergraduate degree" means first degree and not "graduate degree" such as Masters. An american parlance of recent years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the way she wrote, it looks like she came out of one abusive marriage or relationship. She obviously thinks her kids are important and she makes it very clear rather than be quiet about it. Looks to me like an independent lady who is giving herself a second shot for a meaningful relationship. She maybe lucky and end up with a great guy and eventually move away to a good country.

By the way "undergraduate degree" means first degree and not "graduate degree" such as Masters. An american parlance of recent years.

jw5, this sinkie loser talks about marriage.. It is your turn to tell him about marriage..hehe..

jw5

Loyal

This description sounds like manipulative kaypohcheebyekia Scroobal's wife. LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks decent. will make any man proud to have a wife like her.
responsible mother too. did not abandon the kids like the father.
and at the right age too. not too young or old.
so there's a market for such MILFs.......but no chance for you unless you're white.