• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am leaving this forum too...

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
screwball is a jealous cock. as long as any threads u start hits big tme, it shall surely piss him off. look at how many of my threads were ungraciously DELETED while his boring one remains as "sticky thread". why does he have such special privilege and entitlement by the way?

Isn't Scroobal the typical Sinkie? He dares to say all kinds of things online, but he is very scared of naming people these days. Many people want to have a delicious cuppa tea with him. He just doesn't know it yet. :wink:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take care and well wishes to your future endeavours. Good luck also. And thanks for the solution on the micro sim adaptor:smile:

Lastly, make that two fuck up mods:p

I join you leaving this forum too, no more point liao:(

Ok folks, some of you know what happened to me recently, its been a bad year for me, I have to pick up the pieces and restart my life again... so I decided I wont be posting much here anymore, I need to work hard to get more $$$, more $$$ = more women to fuck.

*Must reach 10k post 1st, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking , you want to leave still must reach 10k ...i buay tahan you , knn...whahahaha. all the best to you , make more money and know more girls ...huat ar !!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both of you are the same kind of species.:(

one get jealous of a girl in real life and the other get jealous in a forum...:biggrin:

screwball is a jealous cock. as long as any threads u start hits big tme, it shall surely piss him off. look at how many of my threads were ungraciously DELETED while his boring one remains as "sticky thread". why does he have such special privilege and entitlement by the way?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are certainly not an attention whore. That title has already grabbed long time ago. Post articles, incidents, jokes, observations and events that you find interesting for people to comment or learn and you will be fine. ...............
Seriously, fuck you, you are too serious for this forum, get a life.

I like you around. Please don't go.
Beg me

dun leave lah...i like you around too...:(
You are one of the reason I'm leaving, your negativities rubbed on me, especially when I like to talk to you before.

I like your very clear reasons and decision. Good luck to your endeavors. You know how to get me right? Take care.
I know lah, will contact you if I've a BKK trip :smile:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok folks, some of you know what happened to me recently, its been a bad year for me, I have to pick up the pieces and restart my life again... so I decided I wont be posting much here anymore, I need to work hard to get more $$$, more $$$ = more women to fuck.

Lao Da, don't go leh...I actually enjoyed sucking your cock and letting Muthukali have a field day...:o

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lao Da, don't go leh...I actually enjoyed sucking your cock and letting Muthukali have a field day...:o

See I knew it, knn all GAY CODE indeed.... all rushing out from closet liao.
images.jpg

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shoe on the wrong foot. You begged for points to the extent that you allowed others to exploit you. Now you look like a clown for having the most points and nobody can remember what you contributed except for some advice on sim. It is like a badge of honour but for all the wrong reasons.

I guarantee you that you won't go far or away for too long. Not easy giving away years of toil collecting points. You are addicted and you can't help yourself.

And you telling me not to take this forum seriously. So have you figured what to do with the points that you begged all these time?

Seriously, fuck you, you are too serious for this forum, get a life.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please read properly. I have clearly stated that he is a vet, nice guy and a good contributor. ...

That's more like it Bro. Good that you gave it a go. The legend in this forum was Samurai. Years of fun and then he went nuts.

You are truly a blur fuck. This whole thing started by Cooleo manipulating you for points. Sam pulled the rug out of him for it. That is also the reason why I made those comments about you being gullible and being easily manipulated.

It was not lost on most people here that you of all people raise this thread commemorating his 3 months anniversary. you are missing him and he had you by the balls and you had no clue.

Take Bus 64. Admittedly he has a interesting style but every thread he starts is informative and of interest. Not high brow stuff but something for people to think about. Besides being sodomised by others smarter than you, your contribution is close to zero. Even Teflon has said that same. PAPsmearer has the most antagonistic style in this forum but he engages in debate and throws out information. Very inflexible and nasty at times but there is substance and somethimes nothing.

Cooleo just zaps people using your points. Get the picture.

You are certainly not an attention whore. That title has already grabbed long time ago. Post articles, incidents, jokes, observations and events that you find interesting for people to comment or learn and you will be fine.

You know food better than anyone here except Belle who was exceptional. write about such stuff as it is a popular topic.

I hope you do well outside the forum as you are indeed a decent guy.

The shoe on the wrong foot. You begged for points to the extent that you allowed others to exploit you. Now you look like a clown for having the most points and nobody can remember what you contributed except for some advice on sim. It is like a badge of honour but for all the wrong reasons.

I guarantee you that you won't go far or away for too long. Not easy giving away years of toil collecting points. You are addicted and you can't help yourself.

And you telling me not to take this forum seriously. So have you figured what to do with the points that you begged all these time?
Look at your flip flop comments on me, hahaha, damn funny you :smile:

In the end, you still jealous of my points... so sad... :smile:

And of cox I will be back, i never said I'm leaving for good, not like your cb dog who said he's leaving for good but in the end still stay here licking your balls, LOL, hiak hiak hiak

And you still owe me your points, can you up me please? I'm a sucker for points, you said 1, remember? LOL

Last edited: