• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Joanne, at least you did not say that you're a "woman", like what "Claire" did last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman
So may I ask, are you a woman in real life? :p
Why is everyone so fixated with who's that name Claire? I have gone over the archives and she's nothing great.
Because this is what made her "great":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman&p=2322940#post2322940
To answer your question: 34B-24-38
although less than two months later, those stats changed to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221297-Ah-Sohs-in-Takashimaya&p=2348393#post2348393
I do have a 36-24-36 body
You are obviously a 色狼. Anyway, I am not Claire your dream girl.
Once again:
I'd like to dedicate this song to "Joanne", even though she's not "Joanna":

[video=youtube;hsklsxReSe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsklsxReSe0[/video]

[video=youtube;7AE5Fm4uZzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AE5Fm4uZzY[/video]

[video=youtube;rtfAqUuKX4U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtfAqUuKX4U[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without a doubt, judging by the number of responses from Sbf , everyone is hoping for the resurrection of Claire.

She is solely missed. Bros , what is it that you miss her most and you wish this Joanne also have?

Talking cock to get attention ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Fuck back to China

No, never, until mad terrorists send their rockets from Batam into sinkieland and all foreign imported shits surely flee to their birth land, ah nehs to ahnehland, tiongs to tiongland, etc and all local sinkies, where to flee to except from east coast to west coast or woodlands to tampines, will die standing to receive the rockets.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so fun here. Never knew I will get so much attention. Some of you are thoroughly insane, some inane and others just plainly nice.

Well, I will pop by here when I am free and hang around the nicer chaps. You guys are a lovely bunch of Singaporeans. I may have the Shanghainese heritage, but I dare say I am more Singaporean than Shanghainese/China Chinese.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
... so do you understand the any simple local word such as "wayang kulit"? Are here in sinkie land to get assimilated to local languages and dialects or are you here to propagate your shanghainese?

Tolong, lah. If you sinkie, think sinkie, speak sinkie, die sinkie. Severe your link to tiong land.

I have assimilated since young. I will never propagate Shanghainese. You guys can speak your local dialects like the awfully crude Hokkien and Hakka to nicer ones like Cantonese and Teochew. My Shanghainese is just another dialect that I have inherited, just like you guys who have your various dialect groups' heritage.

As far as I am concerned, I speak and write English at work. With my Singaporean friends, it's English too. With my native Shanghainese relatives, I will revert to my dialect.Is that a crime in your eyes?

Sever my Shanghainese links? Why should I?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bigboss, are you following the new drama Uncontrollably Fond?

I just finished this week's Episode 9 and 10.

Do you know the ending? Is it going to be a sad one or happy one? Will Shin Joon Yeong die?

I really hope it will be a happy ending for Eul Nor and Joon Yeong. Can't bear to see them separated by death.

Sigh...I am getting all too emo...

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, you mean I am in a geriatric ward?

No one watches latest Korean drama Uncontrollably Fond!?!

Gosh, unbelievable that no one can even converse with me about latest Korean drama here.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eerie silence...

Ok, I just downloaded Pokemon Go. Just curious no monsters in my area. Any suggestions where should I go to capture my first monster?

I can't wait to catch one.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG, you mean I am in a geriatric ward?

No one watches latest Korean drama Uncontrollably Fond!?!

Gosh, unbelievable that no one can even converse with me about latest Korean drama here.

In Korea side you look like this type. See liao can vomit type.

disgusted-asian-face.jpg