• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah? Can you show me a scientific journal or article that genes have territorial imprint? Or perhaps, like most Singaporean Chinese of southern stock, you partake in some sort of paganism and out of the blue, realised there is your genes has a Singapore flag?

Time will tell when the terrorists send their rockets into sinkie land and you are still hanging loose in sinkie land to talk cock.

Last edited:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome, and it's nice to see a new voice in the forum every now and then.

I won't bother comparing you to Claire and Tracy. What I like about the three of you however is that you gals appear to be good judges of character even from a few forum posts.

Take chootchiew for instance. Claire didn't bother to talk to him the entire duration and called him a loser as well. I think it's pretty obvious to gals.

Then there's the usual bunch of rude gasbags like Thick Face Black Heart, tonychat, Ralders. None of them made a good impression with the two other gals too.

Ignore these losers who have obviously very low self esteem and just be yourself.

Nong ho. Thank you for the encouraging words and advice too.

I don't think I am the rude type of person. But there are those who needs to be 臭骂 once in a while. OK, I will ignore them. 谢谢你。

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
开口说话,离不了废话。
Get a life. You are becoming a loser in modern Singapore.

And you thought you are a sinkie winner ?
I'm a sinkie loser but I strive to be a fearless sinkie loser.
1 command baris heads down ass up senja tak
Sent you bending down to your master :rolleyes:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Joanne, at least you did not say that you're a "woman", like what "Claire" did last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman
So may I ask, are you a woman in real life? :p
Why is everyone so fixated with who's that name Claire? I have gone over the archives and she's nothing great.
Because this is what made her "great":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?218682-AMA-I-am-a-Singaporean-Woman&p=2322940#post2322940
To answer your question: 34B-24-38
although less than two months later, those stats changed to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?221297-Ah-Sohs-in-Takashimaya&p=2348393#post2348393
I do have a 36-24-36 body

Last edited:

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me "Claire" is actually a guy. So you rather chat with a guy who was pretending to be a girl than with real girl? That seems pathetic. Why not chat with Joanne? She has a 50-50 chance of being a girl, while "Claire" is 100% guy.

Ask her to bring back lovely Claire too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Someone told me "Claire" is actually a guy. So you rather chat with a guy who was pretending to be a girl than with real girl? That seems pathetic. Why not chat with Joanne? She has a 50-50 chance of being a girl, while "Claire" is 100% guy.

I'd prefer to chat with you because you are 100% woman and a voluptuous one to boot.

The best part of all is that I have seen your chichis.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is everyone so fixated with who's that name Claire? I have gone over the archives and she's nothing great..

She got half a brain working to keep her place of birth secret. To declare openly being a tiong is like inviting AK47 firing in this forum. You think so great to be a tiong?

Considering the scams, thefts and crimes that tiongs had done in sinkie land, you ought to be ashamed of being a tiong.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got half a brain working to keep her place of birth secret. To declare openly being a tiong is like inviting AK47 firing in this forum. You think so great to be a tiong?

Considering the scams, thefts and crimes that tiongs had done in sinkie land, you ought to be ashamed of being a tiong.

What's wrong with being a Singaporean but born in Shanghai and I spend the bulk of my childhood and education here in Singapore. Does that make me any less Singaporean and any less loyal towards Singapore where I grew up with many local friends?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with being a Singaporean but born in Shanghai and I spend the bulk of my childhood and education here in Singapore. Does that make me any less Singaporean and any less loyal towards Singapore where I grew up with many local friends?
You are a earthworm face sinkie loser woman who pretend to be shanghai born becos shanghai gal mostly have slim waist and you are jealous .

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lied. You mean you believe everything that a woman tells you?:eek:

And I rather chat with someone I can meet up in real life:rolleyes:

I'd prefer to chat with you because you are 100% woman and a voluptuous one to boot.

The best part of all is that I have seen your chichis.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..And it is really a mockery that none of you understand a simple Shanghainese word "Nong" and debating till cow comes home what I was writing yesterday.

... so do you understand the any simple local word such as "wayang kulit"? Are here in sinkie land to get assimilated to local languages and dialects or are you here to propagate your shanghainese?

Tolong, lah. If you sinkie, think sinkie, speak sinkie, die sinkie. Severe your link to tiong land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless you born in sinkie land, never sung the national anthem of another country and both parents are also local born, you are truly son/daughter of the soil. If not, you may hold red IC, but deep down inside your heart and soul, you are still a tiong, not a true sinkie. So, you can still sing Chinese national anthem with gusto and who knows?