• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am ashamed of myself!

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
with full working body i can't even win a medal.

Paralympics: Singapore's Laurentia Tan wins equestrian silver medalPosted: 05 September 2012 hrs**Photos1*of*1Laurentia Tan at the London Games. (Photo: Singapore National Paralympic Council)***Related News•*Paralympics: Singapore's Laurentia Tan wins equestrian bronze medalSpecial Report•*London 2012 Paralympics SpecialinShare*LONDON: Singapore has won a second medal at the London Paralympic Games.Equestrian rider Laurentia Tan won a silver medal for her performance in the Individual Freestyle Test Grade 1-A dressage event on Wednesday morning.Tan scored 79.000 points to finish behind Britain's Sophie Christiansen, but ahead of Ireland's Helen Kearney.The 33-year-old suffers from cerebral palsy.This is Tan's second medal at the London Games.She claimed the bronze medal in the individual championship test on Monday.Jannie Tan, mother of Laurentia, said: "I am extremely proud and very happy that Laurentia clinched two medals for Singapore. It has been tough in both competitions and she has done extremely well."