• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am afraid many people may die of heart-attack on Sep 12

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doctors and nurses have been summoned for duty on 11 Sep. Hospital ICUs are getting ready for the flood of emergency cases on this Friday's night and Saturday 's morning.

jw5

Loyal
Do not assume that the election results (either way) will have a lot of impact on many people immediately. The impact will be felt much later. Looks like you too have been caught up in all the rhetoric here. :wink:

Doctors and nurses have been summoned for duty on 11 Sep. Hospital ICUs are getting ready for the flood of emergency cases on this Friday's night and Saturday 's morning.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 more days to polling day ... I pray that our candidates will not suffer heart attack

stressed.jpg

Maybe tomorrow cooling day may help to calm the nerves and steady the heart.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, she speaks her heart out at the rally... this is the way, Ting Ru.

If Mulan gets into Parliament, this will be the greatest heart-attack to Lao Goh...

tingru.jpg

In what could be the most rousing speech of her young political career so far, Workers’ Party candidate He Ting Ru got the crowd to their feet Monday night when she delivered her take on political stability in Singapore.
Her speech appeared to be a response to Goh Chok Tong’s comment three days ago when the former prime minister said, “Do you want to have a very exciting Singapore, which means that politically it's not so stable, or do you want life to resume like before the election – where you go to work, take the MRT, make a living and settle into orderly Singapore?”
“I disagree that political stability means having one party rule,” she asserted during the Workers’ Party rally for the Marine Parade GRC at Ubi Avenue 1 on Monday night.
“Is it stable to to be led by an exclusive group that tells us that they are perfectly able of checking themselves?” the 32-year-old Cambridge-educated lawyer asked.
Her questions prompted the crowd to respond in unison, usually with cheers or a loud “No!” The crowd up until then had been relatively muted as compared to the previous Workers’ Party rallies.
By the end of her speech, supporters were on their feet, cheering and chanting for the party.

I hope Ah Run will not suffer a heart attack rejoicing for her :smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Roland Tay, " Ang Yew Seng", embalmers, taxidermists are all on stand by too...:biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That week in March was a sober period of remembrance. Millions came to pay their respect to the man who built Singapore from a swampland to a metropolitan city.

In 2 more days, his son LHL may face the biggest test of his political career. Will the father come to the rescue ?

grave.jpg

Will people vote for the party that the man stands for all his political life ?

Don't get a heart attack if PAP wins and Opps loses PE and EC.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
That week in March was a sober period of remembrance. Millions came to pay their respect to the man who built Singapore from a swampland to a metropolitan city.

In 2 more days, his son LHL may face the biggest test of his political career. Will the father come to the rescue ?

View attachment 23792

Will people vote for the party that the man stands for all his political life ?

Don't get a heart attack if PAP wins and Opps loses PE and EC.

Only millions? Should it not be BILLIONS of people, even as far as the North Pole & Timbuktu?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am afraid sinkie don't realise the gravity of their vote ... there is no guarantee that PAP will stay in power after 911.

Just keep calm and vote the PAP out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Total of 3 votes in FS SMC, 2 votes in AJ GRC, 3 votes in EC GRC, 1 vote in MP GRC... NNB... Talk until sore throat liao...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
watz ur success rate? ...

When I started chatting with my kakis, 3 in 5 would support the opposition.
In the later part, it squares off.
Just couple of days ago when LTK showed the P&L of PE SMC, success rate went up to 3 in 5 again.
Best part is I got some PAP fan boys to see the light :smile::smile::smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I started chatting with my kakis, 3 in 5 would support the opposition.
In the later part, it squares off.
Just couple of days ago when LTK showed the P&L of PE SMC, success rate went up to 3 in 5 again.
Best part is I got some PAP fan boys to see the light :smile::smile::smile:

Don't worry. They will scare when the polling agent read out his name and polling card number at the polling station and wisely vote for the PAP. :smile: