• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am afraid many people may die of heart-attack on Sep 12

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am afraid even before Sep 12, some people had already suffered heart attack !

LTK made a boo-boo on the Punggol East 's account at the rally. It was a bad mistake.

I think it probably costs the WP some 3% to 4 % loss from the swing voters. That's a heart attack ! It may cost them Aljunied GRC.

He forgets that when it comes to election , he is not contesting only with the PAP. He is being evaluated as an Opps leader with other Opps leaders. And to be honest, so far his performance is not in the same league as Dr Chee or even Prof Paul Tambyah.

The most important thing about election in Singapore is the character of the candidate standing for election; his integrity and honesty. You don't challenge PAP's integrity unless you have very solid evidence.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Better get Dr Koh Poh Koon to standby CPR then. Oh, but it's AFTER polling day right? Then maybe he won't be available. :rolleyes::biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree its a lose lose situation for sinkies,if PAP wins the election,many sinkies especially hardcore anti ft oppo ibs and chee soo juan whose waited 10 to 30 years for this moment may have heart attacks and mental breakdowns,permanent catatonic state.

if oppo wins the election,many PAP supporters may have heart attacks and mental breakdowns,many oppo ibs and supporters will also have heart attacks and breakdowns when LTK opens the CPF vault and discover that all our CPF monies is gone.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The attacks have started.

First case of AMK 's resident died of heart attack during Dr Koh 's walkabout .

8AM: PAP candidate Dr Koh Poh Koon performed emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on an elderly man who collapsed at Ang Mo Kio Central Market & Food Centre. The man, who is in his 60s, has been conveyed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, according to the SCDF.

Dr Koh, a colorectal surgeon, is part of the PAP’s six-member team contesting in Ang Mo Kio GRC.

In a tweet at 12.05pm, PAP said: "Our thoughts are with that gentleman and we hope he is alright. Will update everyone when we have news."

Heard from the news that the man didn't make it.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also afraid that the fight will be brutal and bloody instead of professional as the clock countdown to D-day.

Look at LTK today ... after his ego was bruised by the PAP for lying about the 2013 Punggol East town council account, he was seen fighting back today with sarcastic jibes at ESM Goh that the PAP ship is likened to the "unsinkable" Titanic going to its final destination .... below the ocean.

It is going to a heart-stomping election ... the "no-hold bar" Wrestlemania fight of the century til the last man standing ....the FINAL RESULTS will be telecast LIVE on 11 Sep .... BE prepared for massive heart attack.

eee5074590b2ce4898ebddfb213fb552.jpg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Look at LTK today ... after his ego was bruised by the PAP for after lying about the 2013 Punggol East town council account

The last I note, the balance sheet reflects a deficit. Sum claimable but funds not disbursed. It is in the reds.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at LTK today ... after his ego was bruised by the PAP for lying about the 2013 Punggol East town council account, ....

I do not wish to comment on all these twists and turns but got real tired seeing half truths being repeated.

There is a big different in the 2 pages displayed by PAP.

The first page is the Income and Expenditure Statement for 2012/2013. There is a deficit of $282,009 in FY 2012/13.

The 2nd page is just some notes to the financial statement. It states under note 9 Other Receiveables, that there is a sum of $303372. This sum is actually an accumulation of income Receiveables before FY2012/13. Therefore, this amount should have also already been reflected in the financial statement of the respective years, when the receiveables were booked, to determine whether there were deficit or surpluses in those years. As such, we cannot use the same amount again in FY 2012/13 to make the deficit become surplus as that is double counting. As far as financial accounting is concern, it is still a deficit of $282,009 in FY2012/13 period.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not wish to comment on all these twists and turns but got real tired seeing half truths being repeated.

There is a big different in the 2 pages displayed by PAP.

The first page is the Income and Expenditure Statement for 2012/2013. There is a deficit of $282,009 in FY 2012/13.

The 2nd page is just some notes to the financial statement. It states under note 9 Other Receiveables, that there is a sum of $303372. This sum is actually an accumulation of income Receiveables before FY2012/13. Therefore, this amount should have also already been reflected in the financial statement of the respective years, when the receiveables were booked, to determine whether there were deficit or surpluses in those years. As such, we cannot use the same amount again in FY 2012/13 to make the deficit become surplus as that is double counting. As far as financial accounting is concern, it is still a deficit of $282,009 in FY2012/13 period.

In the balance sheet , there should be a positive NET ASSETS ( ie TOTAL ASSETS - CURRENT LIABILITY ) and where the NET ASSETS are placed in which funds.

If my understanding is correct from the news , there was a substantive fund from the NET ASSETS that was handed over from PAP to WP.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the balance sheet , there should be a positive NET ASSETS ( ie TOTAL ASSETS - CURRENT LIABILITY ) and where the NET ASSETS are placed in which funds.

If my understanding is correct from the news , there was a substantive fund from the NET ASSETS that was handed over from PAP to WP.
Haha there we go again, creating confusion by using information from income statement and balance sheet.

Let's settle the purposes of these 2 documents first :

1. Income Statement is used to show whether an organisation is making profit or loss over a specific period of time. Therefore, it is correct for wp to use the statement of FY2012/13 to conclude that there is an operating loss during that period.

2. The Balance Sheet reflects the financial position at a certain point in time. It indicates the cash flow and financial position (i.e. assets and liabilities).

Wp was using the income statement for FY2012/13 to show the performance in that period. Pap is using the financial position in the Balance Sheet at the point of handover, to claim that there is no deficit - which is incorrect as far as accounting for FY2012 is conern.

If Pap wants to highlight that the Balance Sheet position has become worse of since the hand over, then they should use the right term and data, and not create confusion. However, it is unlikely so because most assets of TC are money in sinking funds that can't be spent easily.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha there we go again, creating confusion by using information from income statement and balance sheet.

Let's settle the purposes of these 2 documents first :

1. Income Statement is used to show whether an organisation is making profit or loss over a specific period of time. Therefore, it is correct for wp to use the statement of FY2012/13 to conclude that there is an operating loss during that period.

2. The Balance Sheet reflects the financial position at a certain point in time. It indicates the cash flow and financial position (i.e. assets and liabilities).

Wp was using the income statement for FY2012/13 to show the performance in that period. Pap is using the financial position in the Balance Sheet at the point of handover, to claim that there is no deficit - which is incorrect as far as accounting for FY2012 is conern.

If Pap wants to highlight that the Balance Sheet position has become worse of since the hand over, then they should use the right term and data, and not create confusion. However, it is unlikely so because most assets of TC are money in sinking funds that can't be spent easily.

My friend, you cannot read a financial statement with only one set of numbers ( the income statement ) to be able to know the financial health of the enterprise.

In order to understand the financial health of an enterprise in totality, the income statement must be read together with the cash flow statement and the balance sheet. Otherwise you get a skewed understanding of the financial health of your enterprise. You don't know whether your cash flow is going to hit you next year or your liabilities will catch up to hound you later.

Whether the AHPETC finances are in good financial health and in good order, you can know right away by looking at all 3 statements together.

I am afraid you have been fooled by LTK.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend, you cannot read a financial statement with only one set of numbers ( the income statement ) to be able to know the financial health of the enterprise.

In order to understand the financial health of an enterprise in totality, the income statement must be read together with the cash flow statement and the balance sheet. Otherwise you get a skewed understanding of the financial health of your enterprise. You don't know whether your cash flow is going to hit you next year or your liabilities will catch up to hound you later.

Whether the AHPETC finances are in good financial health and in good order, you can know right away by looking at all 3 statements together.

u seem brilliant with cashflow statements and balance sheets,maybe we should sent u to SMRT and LtA and see what the hell is going on

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought I have make it clear enough. Let me give a last try.

1. Wp said there is a deficit in FY 2012/13 based on the income statement. That is correct based on accounting principles.

2. Pap said that there is no deficit in FY 2012/2013 because there is receiveables in the Balance Sheet. That is wrong because these receiveables had already been used in the earlier years to account for the surplus/deficit of those years. To use these receiveables again in FY 2012/13 income statement is double counting. For example. let's say in FY 2010/11, PA owed the TC $100k. This would be booked as Income Received in the income statement of fy2010/11, helping to add to the surplus or reducing the loss in that year. At the same time it will also be reflected as Income Receiveables of $100k in the Balance Sheet. But if PA did not pay and further owed an additional $200k in FY 2011/12, this new 200k would also have been used in the Income Statement of fy2011/12 to adjust the surplus/deficit for that year. In the Balance Sheet, if PA still haven't pay, the income Receiveables become $300k. Then, if in FY 2012/13, the income statement is a deficit during that period as stated in the official statement, we cannot use the same 300k to make adjustment to the deficit in 2012/13. However, Pap said otherwise, that there is no deficit in FY2012/13 because if we add the 300k, there will be a surplus. The same 300k had already been used in FY 10/11 and 11/12 to determine the deficit/surplus for those years. Can we use them again in 12/13 where the activities had occurred in other FY and had already been "used" ?

You decide who has been fooled.

If pap wants to show that the cash flow position has deteriorated based on the balance sheet, then they should use figure from the balance sheet in 2012/13 and compare it to present figures and not mix up the data from the Balance Sheet, (which is accumulative), with figures for FY2012/13 income statement (which must only be for activities in 2012/13). In accounting, the same figures will appear in the balance sheet and the income statement, but under different time and different categories. To use them in layman's way of interpretation is out to confuse.

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better pre empt this by starting exercising, otherwise you might end up dropping dead in front of any politicians!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also afraid that the fight will be brutal and bloody instead of professional as the clock countdown to D-day.

Look at LTK today ... after his ego was bruised by the PAP for lying about the 2013 Punggol East town council account, he was seen fighting back today with sarcastic jibes at ESM Goh that the PAP ship is likened to the "unsinkable" Titanic going to its final destination .... below the ocean.

It is going to a heart-stomping election ... the "no-hold bar" Wrestlemania fight of the century til the last man standing ....the FINAL RESULTS will be telecast LIVE on 11 Sep .... BE prepared for massive heart attack.

View attachment 23717

excellent picture

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest news - Singapore Casket orders extra 4444 coffins for MIW and their supporters. Prices will go up. PAP and their supporters, please place advance order to enjoy 5% discount.