• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i almost fainted when i saw this month's PUB bill **@@**

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did u almost faint when u saw this mth's PUB bill?

Every time I compare my utility bill between Matlasia and Sinkapore I know I made a correct move of staying in Matlasia.
In SG 4rm flat 2 people stay in on fridge, no TV, each person bath twice a day, on aircon only at nite and bed room only with no cooking at home cost me around SGD100+
In MY Semi-D 4 people stay in on fridge, TV on 10hrs a day, 4 people bath twice a day and all all 3 bedrooms on aircon at nite and cook 3 meals for 6 people a day cost me RM150+

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could there seriously be a "bug" in PUB's reading system? can't remember any news warning about impending utilities increase in such drastic manner.

doesn't anyone here pay the PUB bill and please share whether u also got such a rude shock this month over the billing.

This is fasting month, next month is New Year, you are SINgaporean, you do not know all these?? Before any New Year , they will estimate the bill upwards the current word is UPSIZE your deduction through GIRO. Furthermore, August the give U Save U..means "F$%#$k U"..first, then adjust your bill later...later after adjustment, you still owe them money...why shock? the 60% is loving it..& you have to love it too...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily you didn't faint. The ambulance bill will be even higher.

$98 right? include or exclude GST?? & if you are hospitalized after the ambulance crew bring you there, it is charged into your hospital bill, not waived. Do not know if accident cases they charge also, with GST to help the poor! anyone know?:p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$98 right? include or exclude GST?? & if you are hospitalized after the ambulance crew bring you there, it is charged into your hospital bill, not waived. Do not know if accident cases they charge also, with GST to help the poor! anyone know?:p

Recently got a hooha about someone kena charged $800 or so for full ambulance service but that was a pte service.
For gov one I also not sure how much now. Many years ago I tink was $80

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently got a hooha about someone kena charged $800 or so for full ambulance service but that was a pte service.
For gov one I also not sure how much now. Many years ago I tink was $80

I think it is $98...does the amount include or exclude GST?? I ask the question, accident cases, do they charge the victim, $98?? too?? or is that a public service??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is $98...does the amount include or exclude GST?? I ask the question, accident cases, do they charge the victim, $98?? too?? or is that a public service??

I think accident kind they never charge. Long ago I kena motorbike accident, passerby call ambulance, they drove me to AH and till I discharge from ward I never been charged for ambulance. Your $98 should be exclude gst most likely applicable to family member call and go to your home type.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is fasting month, next month is New Year, you are SINgaporean, you do not know all these?? Before any New Year , they will estimate the bill upwards the current word is UPSIZE your deduction through GIRO. Furthermore, August the give U Save U..means "F$%#$k U"..first, then adjust your bill later...later after adjustment, you still owe them money...why shock? the 60% is loving it..& you have to love it too...

oh i got it now! it's becos of NATIONAL DAY cuming! after that, the screwing shall contnues :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PUB already sold to Malaysian entity, so up them to bill peasantporean monthly
bill!! Up up and away!! its superman, no! its Super Bill!!

but this time, it's weird. they are giving PUB angpows for gst "rebate". i wonder how are our pub bills gonna fly later.

everyone knows the pap's style: give u $1 they expect to suck back at least 100x