• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i almost fainted when i saw this month's PUB bill **@@**

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 time out of no where suddenly by bill went up 30%. Complain to PUB they send an officer down to check my meter. After 1 month they send me a letter tell me to save water n ele. and nothing wrong with me meters. So lan lan have to pay :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me??

Thanks man, Ah Bah!!!:biggrin:

Not that we are inclined to control hippos and micro manage what they do....but, I realised that most of them do not come from urban background. Even if urban, water, gas and electricity is not their costs, of course they don't care and anyhow use and anyhow waste. We just have to set guidelines for them....I used to tell maids right at the beginning, .... I look at the PUB bills every month. If that particular month very high, I will do an average over last six months and if the particular month is higher than 6 month average, I ask them to pay the difference!! ... of course never did ask them to pay, but this is one way to demonstrate that there is such a thing as they being careful about using Sir/Mem's utilities and cheng hu is also around. Don't suka suka open tap big big and enjoy one hour hot shower massage and mastxxx :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i just hope i can convince wifey and MIL to get rid of hippo maid. she's now like a yelping rabid hippo singing in extra high octave and scare the hell out of me !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahsar almost fainted when he saw this mth's PUB bill

last mth, my PUB bill almost triggered a heart attack for me. this mth however pub bill sent multiple orgasms thro my li'l brother leetahsar.

he didn't need to pay a cent! can u imagine that?? PUB still owes him about $100 which means next mth, lts may not be paying anything again.

dunno whether to laugh or cry as the gahmen calls this GST VOUCHER - U-SAVE THAT YOUR HOUSEHOLD SHARES.

now what the fuck is that all about?? does it mean that later gahmen's gonna bite deeper into his fat butt to parecover every cents they "rebated" out?

we know our gahmen too well. this BIG GST things really looks suspicious, smells very fishy and definitely very sinister and diabolical. so folks, do not be too happy yet cos u may gotta pay later more than what u r getting from them now.

no wonder it rained ice and dead fishes swarmed the waterways, defintely BAD OMEN!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u almost faint when u saw this mth's PUB bill?

leetahsar almost fainted when he saw this mth's PUB bill

last mth, my PUB bill almost triggered a heart attack for me. this mth however pub bill sent multiple orgasms thro my li'l brother leetahsar.

he didn't need to pay a cent! can u imagine that?? PUB still owes him about $100 which means next mth, lts may not be paying anything again.

dunno whether to laugh or cry as the gahmen calls this GST VOUCHER - U-SAVE THAT YOUR HOUSEHOLD SHARES.

now what the fuck is that all about?? does it mean that later gahmen's gonna bite deeper into his fat butt to parecover every cents they "rebated" out?

we know our gahmen too well. this BIG GST things really looks suspicious, smells very fishy and definitely very sinister and diabolical. so folks, do not be too happy yet cos u may gotta pay later more than what u r getting from them now.

no wonder it rained ice and dead fishes swarmed the waterways, defintely BAD OMEN!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Did u almost faint when u saw this mth's PUB bill?

times are bad on Spore & the "poor" need to dig deeper into the "lesser mortals"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

pap's ploy usually works this way: give a little bit of sweetness than bigger screwing begins later.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

GST 10% coming, this time is to help the middle class :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Singaporeans have relatively low power bills compared to New Zealand where $600 per month bills are the norm rather than the exception.

They should consider themselves very lucky for having such an efficient infrastructure. The govt has certainly done an excellent job.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why you compare with NZ? Better to compare with our SEA neighbours right. My colleague in Malaysia utility bill RM50. My Indonesia friend I suspect pays even lesser.

Does Singapore produce oil? Obviously not. So don't expect electricity to be of the same price as SEA countries. Use your grey matter please.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

boasting of billions and billions in reserves and what have u BUT
needed to sell powerplants (basic infrastructures) off... what's the logic???
My apologies as what papees have been doing require no logic.

In a recent Straits Times article, ‘Power plant sold for $3.8b’, dated 3 December, Sabre Energy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysia, YTL, Power International Bhd, was reported to have acquired Temasek’s last power plant, Power Seraya. This came after the hurried disposals of Tuas Power in March for $4.235 billion to China’s Huaneng Group; and Senoko Power in September to Japanese/ French consortium, Lion Power for about the same amount, $4 billion.

And same person who said we kept sgd high against usd to curb or fight inflation, he justified
increasing of electricity tariffs based on crude oil prices movement when these plants are gas-fired...

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP fanboy,

Our power plants uses oil? Not natural gas? I thought some one said PUB bills will come down after privatilsation? Some one also say PUB bills will come down because we use natural gas to generate power. Why still so expensive? You very easy to bluff. No grey matter?
I am sorry sir. Please get your gender correct in future.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

and PLEASE do not expect foreigners to perform like toomuchsex as in buying assets overseas and losing money...

these people are here to make money and "shipped" $$$ back to their own balance sheet back home...

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why you compare with NZ? Better to compare with our SEA neighbours right. My colleague in Malaysia utility bill RM50. My Indonesia friend I suspect pays even lesser.

Singapore has no natural resources. It has to purchase its energy from countries such as Indonesia in the form of natural gas.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi boss, btw do you think indonesia is a reliable neighbour in times of trouble?:confused:

Singapore has no natural resources. It has to purchase its energy from countries such as Indonesia in the form of natural gas.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both of you are perhaps unaware that natural gas prices have been at their historic lows for over a year. Yet the PAPzis blithely ignore that and instead peg the price of electricity against the sky high price of crude oil (which does not contribute to our power generation.)

Does Singapore produce oil? Obviously not. So don't expect electricity to be of the same price as SEA countries. Use your grey matter please.