• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hysteria over LKY's death has reached a new level

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to my history books when I was young , it was SANG NILA UTAMA, who arrived at Temasek & founded the Kingdom of SINGAPURA in 1299....Sir Stampfoot Raffles, claimed SINGAPURA for the crown of England so that the Dutch could not get a hand on it.

Neither Lee Kuan Yew or Sir Stamfoot Raffles founded Singapore.....they both just took occupation...:rolleyes:

Singapore previously belonged to the Johor-Riau Sultanate before Raffles came and took occupation for the British.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to forget you bro. You were one of the decent chaps who actually knew a lot of this country and had the pulse of that time. Recall you filling the gaps every now and then and sharing your wisdom.

Thanks for remembering old uncle. Not posting recently as this forum has been going down the drain. Now that you and a few others are coming back. we make up again.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore previously belonged to the Johor-Riau Sultanate before Raffles came and took occupation for the British.

It was the Majapahit Empire 1293-1527......when Raffles came it was the Temenggong of the Johor-Riau Sultanate....the sultan was paid some Spanish gold coins or something like that.....I still have my history books, needs dusting off....ha ha ha , not the ones written by the locals later years the schools forced the students to use....those are HIS STORY....

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoever suggested such ideas would require the support from PA and trust Ang Hak Seng, he was born for this! the way he carried the balls of khoo boon hui and goh liang kwang when he was in the spf was world class even though the two idiots were just plain idiots.

hak seng chose to serve under amy khor and from there, he went to hpb. carried more balls there and became number 1 in PA. i am not ruling out a PS promotion for this bugger,

Good that you have insight into these things. Its just sad the way how the kids are made to do this.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am totally shocked. I would not have believed it if someone told. They actually have a portrait of him! This is ridiculous. Who the fuck allowed this kind North Korean nonsense.

Hello scroobal, good to see you back again and welcome back.

This is so fucking ridiculous and the hysteria is reaching North Korea level.

If what has happened is not a directive dished out from upstairs, then the PM should come out to make an apology to the parents of these preschoolers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, good to hear from you and thanks. Looks like you have been keeping the fire burning where the PAP is concerned while I was away.

I agree, the PM should step up on this. I was truly shocked.

Hello scroobal, good to see you back again and welcome back.

This is so fucking ridiculous and the hysteria is reaching North Korea level.

If what has happened is not a directive dished out from upstairs, then the PM should come out to make an apology to the parents of these preschoolers.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This LKY worship needs to stop right here, right now. It is sickening and really fucked up. WTF are they trying to do? Start a new religion? Kuanyewism?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've a feeling those innocent pre-schoolers who were made to bow to old fart's portrait are JohnTan's kids, and that's why he does not dare to come out to defend his deceased master.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Qing Min festive season is coming. I wander, how many parents, siblings and childrens are filial enough to at least bow to their dead ancestors at temple. Here, you have young sprout, hardly know about the society, forced to bow to LKY like god?