• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP TC GM

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

Those in the WP are not saints either, otherwise, they would have offered to be paid a lesser salary for their job to show their sincerity against unreasonably high remunerations for MPs. But did they?

But in the name of PAP you will alwiz hve to bend dwn and allow em to arse fuck sinkies.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

10430908_10205059196372756_6425970707795659861_n.jpg

Goh Meng Seng
50 mins ·

Former Potong Pasir Town Council staff has stepped forward to reveal that there are still people or contractors who will bid for projects when it was under opposition Chiam See Tong management.

There are no reason for the lack of people to do business with opposition party TC as long as there are profits to be made. This contradicts what WP LTK has said in parliament that nobody wants to work for opposition. What do you think?
LTK wasted no time to replace all signages immediately after he won the election. Indeed he couldn't wait to change everything within the ward he had just won, including the MA which he would never trust. When the unthinkable was exposed, he tried to defend with all his might. When he finally can't defend anymore he said nobody wants to work for him. He is never at fault.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I support WP too but I am deeply disappointed in their responses so far. They r stonewalling even their own auditors! I am still waiting for them to come clean and I am sure I'm not the only one.

Stonewalling? Where got?

What do you want to hear? They tell you that their cost is high because there is no economies of scale. You don't want to believe, what to do?
They tell you that they do not have a proper estate management system, you don't want to believe. Sorry hor ...despite what Cow tells sinkee, estate management system is more than Excel or Peachtree.

What else do you want WP TC to tell you?

Don't be so gullible to believe all the PAP BS. That you are already falling for it shows how effective the PAP is in conning sinkees.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Own up! Who zap me in this thread? Must be a Malaysian. So it must be true. Many malaysians lurking inside WP waiting to invade singapore from within like the proverbial trojan horse! Beware those traitorous WP MPs. Watch them carefully!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I just hope this is not true at all. If it is true, it will cause tremendous damage to WP's credibility and enhanced PAP's attack on WP of making use of public funds to enrich their friends and supporters.

Goh Meng Seng

GM%2BLuxury.jpg

In response to public curiosity, SG General Elections 2016 put on our investigative hat and dug deep and went wide (all the way to Malaysia) to find out more about the woman of the moment - Ms How Weng Fan.

While not easy, as Ms How and her husband (Mr Danny Loh Chong Meng) are extremely secretive people, we were however able to piece together some surprising facts about the Highest Paid Town Council General Manager in Singapore. Before we reveal what we discovered, we must first congratulate Ms How and her husband for doing an awesome job of covering their digital footprint. Unfortunately, as long as you are a living breathing human being, there will be physical footprints. Relying on good old fashioned techniques, SG General Elections 2016 discovered the following:

#1: As revealed by the Auditor-General's Office (AGO), How Weng Fan and Low Chong Meng are both employees of AHPETC and owners of FMSS and FMSI. Mr Low is also the sole proprietor of FMSI.

#2: Ms How Weng Fan was a Malaysian who gained Singapore citizenship in the 1990s.

#3: Ms How Weng Fan and Low Chong Meng "live" in Blk 863 Yishun. Unfortunately, neighbours we talked to have told us that Weng Fan and Chong Meng do not actually live in their HDB flat.

#4: Friends of friends told us that How Weng Fan and his husband live in a condo and have also purchased another private property. BOTH PURCHASED SINCE THEY TOUCHED THE "AHPETC LOTTERY".

#5: Friends of friends we spoke to told us that Ms How Weng Fan earns a monthly salary of between $20,000 to $30,000. Based on our checks with various HR Professionals, the average monthly salary of a Town Council General Manager is no more than $9,000. Ms How is paid close to 3 times that of other GMs and from what we have seen and heard about the state of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East, it does not require you to be good at your work. AHPETC RESIDENTS PAID FOR A ROLLS ROYCE - BUT GOT SECOND HAND PROTON WIRA SERVICE!

Wow! It does pay to have friends in high places.

As we mentioned in one of our earlier posts, this is legalised corruption. There is no two ways about it! If we do not stop the Worker's Party at the next election, our Reserves will be looted.

SG Bumiputra

http://www.sggeneralelections2016.blogspot.sg/

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have been ripped off by the hundreds of billions by the PAP and you don't mind.
A false allegation by the PAP and you shout like a mad man.
Please lah, use your brains.

How is sticking with the PAP going to do any good?

Yes dumbfucks missing the forest for the trees.
Whichever vile pappy thot out TC concept should be knighted.....
Politics and vote for MP becomes running town council municipal issues.
Sg politics no hope liao if majority think this way

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stonewalling? Where got?

What do you want to hear? They tell you that their cost is high because there is no economies of scale. You don't want to believe, what to do?
They tell you that they do not have a proper estate management system, you don't want to believe. Sorry hor ...despite what Cow tells sinkee, estate management system is more than Excel or Peachtree.

What else do you want WP TC to tell you?

Don't be so gullible to believe all the PAP BS. That you are already falling for it shows how effective the PAP is in conning sinkees.

If this was true why then did Sylvia make the concession to Shamu that they will rectify the issues?? This means that only after all the pressure and noise, they will correct?? Also I am most unhappy they paid the MA so much! If they want to attack PAP on high salaries, they cannot be guilty of this themselves. Also the part of using Sinking Fund for day to day operations is one of the oldest trick in the book. Managers normally do this when they think short term and heck care about long term implications. Just use the upgrading funds to do day to day stuff and if it runs out? Too bad, but probably that's someone else problems!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just hope this is not true at all. If it is true, it will cause tremendous damage to WP's credibility and enhanced PAP's attack on WP of making use of public funds to enrich their friends and supporters.

Goh Meng Seng
The only way to come clean is WP to release all account transaction or let the law force them to expose

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The only way to come clean is WP to release all account transaction or let the law force them to expose

So the law applies only to tos oppose PAP, huh? Your masters are exampted, huh!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read two interesting comments made by a netizen who was debating at TRS. He said the law minister's recent speech has moved him to be more pro-PAP now
OK, these were his last two comments:
"pap has flaws too, every political or governing bodies aound the world have it.
my personal opinion is , if is not the pap governing Singapore, Singapore would not have made it to the top in several aspects compared to many other countries. you seriously thinks that if wp or sdp were the ones govering from the start will produce such results? results are shown, talks are just easy.
and those were just my personal opinions. every has the right to voice out,.
when you want a perfect government to suit your perfect personal needs, don't forget there are people out there whom differs from your persnoal needs. "

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too hve read many post here stating that we have come a long way, frm a swamp.land to this shit land today. Are we not suppose to move forward or are to live in dreamland that we had a decade ago was enough? Even Pinky during his swearing in as PM has voiced to make this land a better place for all Sinkies, look around, do you really see a better life for Sinkies in the future? Talk is dirt cheap.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

AHPETC Management Fees.jpg

PAP ministers claim that WP AHPETC has OVERPAID their Managing Agent (MA) and I was very curious over this accusation. I did a study on AHPETC's Management Fees. For the year 2011/2012, it was slightly lower than 2010/2011 but in 2012/2013, the management fees for FMSS has suddenly shot up by almost 39%! (From $3.8 million to $5.3 million) Well, granted that there is an inclusion of Puggol East SMC but by proportion, it should be around 14% increase in the number of units or at most up to 20% increase. I do not know how AHPETC come up with such hefty increment of Management Fee of 39%. Maybe WP should explain this once and for all. Else, I am afraid PAP's accusation may just stick until next GE.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

"Goh Meng Seng, are you an Aljunied resident ? If you are, then please wait at your home for our MP house visit to answer your question. If you are not, then please fcuk off. Thank you."

- a First World Opposition MP from a First World Parliament

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

I support WP too but I am deeply disappointed in their responses so far. They r stonewalling even their own auditors! I am still waiting for them to come clean and I am sure I'm not the only one.

What are to do and say by WP to come clean and satisfy Pappies and WP haters?
I think WP made tiny problems and admin. oversight (in fact, not even the oversight as they cannot get the contractors and services from established companies).
And, Pappies make those into mother of all problems.

S$2 company created and been awarded solely, no problem???
Chairman and CEO are husband and wife, no problem???
One TC loss million dollars in investment, no problem???

There were so many problems, but no action taken in Parliament???
I do not know what to say.
How to progress and unify us in future if the Authority is seem to be on one side.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Goh Meng Seng, are you an Aljunied resident ? If you are, then please wait at your home for our MP house visit to answer your question. If you are not, then please fcuk off. Thank you."

- a First World Opposition MP from a First World Parliament

I m one of the resident belonging those TC whom have lost money during Lehman saga. Until now, no sound no picture.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes dumbfucks missing the forest for the trees.
Whichever vile pappy thot out TC concept should be knighted.....
Politics and vote for MP becomes running town council municipal issues.
Sg politics no hope liao if majority think this way

But Narong, "we can run town council too" is what the WP has been boasting all these years. The good and honorable Goh Meng Seng once said MP responsibility is not to run town council, yet you all laugh at him. So it seems like everyone agrees with him after all! SBF should knight him instead.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are to do and say by WP to come clean and satisfy Pappies and WP haters?
I think WP made tiny problems and admin. oversight (in fact, not even the oversight as they cannot get the contractors and services from established companies).
And, Pappies make those into mother of all problems.

S$2 company created and been awarded solely, no problem???
Chairman and CEO are husband and wife, no problem???
One TC loss million dollars in investment, no problem???

There were so many problems, but no action taken in Parliament???
I do not know what to say.
How to progress and unify us in future if the Authority is seem to be on one side.

Your answer to WP issues is to respond to PAP transgression on bigger issues?? Sounds like my girlfriend 'logic'!

jw5

Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo,

Looks like "Narong is right" again. :wink:

But Narong, "we can run town council too" is what the WP has been boasting all these years. The good and honorable Goh Meng Seng once said MP responsibility is not to run town council, yet you all laugh at him. So it seems like everyone agrees with him after all! SBF should knight him instead.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

M

Goh Meng Seng

I don't know where they live but while you are on the subject why not ask where the MAs of PAP run TCs live.
I am sure not in some hut. There are days you show some promise but on the subject of the WP you are a raving looney.