• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP TC GM

jw5

Loyal
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

You should consider the entertainment factor. That should tilt the vote towards GMS. :p

If he is the only non-PAP candidate in a straight fight in my constituency, that's tough. Even if I dislike PAP immensely, there is nothing "opposition" about GMS even by rock bottom standards.

Position-wise, spends more than half his energy on the opposition (mostly WP but also on NSP and SDP). Character-wise, shown himself beneath any PAP or WP candidate. Would have been better if he doesn't talk so much and kept his long list of flaws hidden. Effort-wise, none to show. Getting into arguments because of exceptional but inaccurate views doesn't count.

You'd be better off with Zeng Guoyuan. At least his target and focus is clear.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Huat! WP paid $20k-30k monthly to TC manager How Weng Fan 3 times more than PAP T

You should consider the entertainment factor. That should tilt the vote towards GMS. :p

I also get lots of entertainment from ministers like Shanmugam and Khaw. Should that be my voting criteria and keep these jokers in parliament.

I get more entertainment seeing WP, SDP, SF win seats / more seats and those like RP and his ricepaddy party not getting past 20%. But even KJ recently spoke up mildly for AHPETC matter which was rather gracious of him. GMS should learn from.

jw5

Loyal

He is more entertaining than say, Gan Kim Yong or Heng Swee Keat. :p

I also get lots of entertainment from ministers like Shanmugam and Khaw. Should that be my voting criteria and keep these jokers in parliament.

I get more entertainment seeing WP, SDP, SF win seats / more seats and those like RP and his ricepaddy party not getting past 20%. But even KJ recently spoke up mildly for AHPETC matter which was rather gracious of him. GMS should learn from.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is more entertaining than say, Gan Kim Yong or Heng Swee Keat. :p

No. You can make PAP ministers look stupid and there's not much space they can hide.

GMS, you make him look stupid and he'll flee, escape and hide and you can't have the entertainment of seeing the look on his face.