• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huat ah! 3rd world chennai dbs bank went fown for hours! Taxi driver no earnings!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
For smart idiots just starbucks who no cash now, just enjoy the show. I had to tell a crippled auntie in a wheelchair she can't draw money

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For smart idiots just starbucks who no cash now, just enjoy the show. I had to tell a crippled auntie in a wheelchair she can't draw money
Not just DBAss.

1.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is the only place where u msje mistakes n crippled everything, n top ppl n pspigs still stay in their post n get paid ,lol, so call elites ,60% dumb , we should let opposition run it ,n it can get better, there is no different,lol

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg is the only place where u msje mistakes n crippled everything, n top ppl n pspigs still stay in their post n get paid ,lol, so call elites ,60% dumb , we should let opposition run it ,n it can get better, there is no different,lol
fucking shitskin gaji-buta ceo still hasn't provided findings of the review and he should be sacked instead of cuntinued high wages, same as football coaches fired for not being able to deliver and be held accountable for snafus under their watch. time to stop the rot! :mad:
After two disruptions in the space of about two months earlier this year, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in May imposed on DBS an additional capital requirement.

In May, DBS CEO Piyush Gupta apologised for the disruptions and said that a special board committee review would be completed "as a matter of utmost priority".

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb want to use.nets to pay for my alcohol.drink cannot use,cb dbs bank ,run by ceca really, cb,I Don believe in credit cards ,cb use nets also cannot use,really cb,n that fucking ceca ceo still can draw High pay really ccb

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what you get for the CECAfication of Delhi Bank of S .
70% actually voted for this

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm just shocked that Citibank went down too. It's reputation for premium banking services is in tatters. Time to closey Citibank account. OCBC is pretty good.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know the importance of paying with cash instead of using their stupid apps and QR codes. :biggrin:

They have an agenda, and it's NOT for your convenience. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know the importance of paying with cash instead of using their stupid apps and QR codes. :biggrin:

They have an agenda, and it's NOT for your convenience. :cool:

These idiots will make sure your business fold when theres a power failure. Also sinkitards now really believe no need money to go out