• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How would you like to describe these people at SITEX

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I too much to say parents bring along baby to SITEX or any extremely crowded exhibition are bird brains?

Last evening, it is almost unbelieveable to me, not one but altogether 4 different people push their baby in pram in the SITEX Show!

I experience once in the past PC show, but this time I spotted 4 of them.

Can you imagine how crowded is in the exhibition hall? Don't they ever consider the safety of their own baby? Especially one man asking his maid to push the pram and follow behind him to squeeze around. Why can't he just ask the maid to stay at home looking after his baby?

What happen to the safety concious of these Singaporean??

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the bargain this year???
damn i miss it.

i am looking for a new gaming notebook.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite irony here !!!

These fucking morons are pure moronic. I will be surprised if they had any brain. The same goes to those fucking morons pushing their prams in the MRT during peak hours and show signs of disgust when nobody give way to them. If their brains are not FUCKED, I wonder how they fucked up their brains ?

In any case, without these morons, I may not survive till today........

I learn how to make my living out of them.

Am I too much to say parents bring along baby to SITEX or any extremely crowded exhibition are bird brains?

Last evening, it is almost unbelieveable to me, not one but altogether 4 different people push their baby in pram in the SITEX Show!

Can you imagine how crowded is in the exhibition hall? Don't they ever consider the safety of their own baby? Especially one man asking his maid to push the pram and follow behind him to squeeze around. Why can't he just ask the maid to stay at home looking after his baby?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say ppl who bring their baby on pram to Sitex show are just plain stupid!!! cos the human jam is massive, imagine if a there's a stampede these baby in pram will be the first victim. Parent must think of safety first. In the event of a chaos.

Than next time you see a notice at Expo Hall "baby not allow in the exhibition hall" !!

:mad:

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
"baby not allow in the exhibition hall" !!

:mad:

I think these Singaporean parents cannot think until Gahmen told them so, should we suggest the organiser of PC Show, IT Show & SITEX to put up big signboard:

"baby not allow in the exhibition hall" !!

Or should we ask the gahmen to impose fine so as to have another income source to support the bad economy situation? :biggrin:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

last month there was a Croc sale at expo, together with a food fair and a book fair. I was there for the food fair and after that i take a look at the croc fair.

I was shocked to see mothers carrying their maybe 3-4 months babies on 1 arm, squeezing their way through 5 layers of human walls just to get to the front to grab a pair of scandals to try, it might not be even the design she wants or the right size for her foot.

There are others who queue 2-3 hour to pay up with their elderly mother who are 60-70 years old (no sits).

And also some aunties who grab every design with 4-5 different sizes, back to their gang to try. Then maybe out of 10 they will pick 1 pair and leave the rest of them on the floor. And after they left, the rest of the people rush in to try all those on the floor and look very happy if they manage to fit, as if they found gold.

amazing shoppers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last month there was a Croc sale at expo, together with a food fair and a book fair. I was there for the food fair and after that i take a look at the croc fair.

I was shocked to see mothers carrying their maybe 3-4 months babies on 1 arm, squeezing their way through 5 layers of human walls just to get to the front to grab a pair of scandals to try, it might not be even the design she wants or the right size for her foot.

There are others who queue 2-3 hour to pay up with their elderly mother who are 60-70 years old (no sits).

And also some aunties who grab every design with 4-5 different sizes, back to their gang to try. Then maybe out of 10 they will pick 1 pair and leave the rest of them on the floor. And after they left, the rest of the people rush in to try all those on the floor and look very happy if they manage to fit, as if they found gold.

amazing shoppers.

I was shocked by the long queue going in, and a huge crowd inside. I happened to be there for some personal reason, saw the sign Croc sale, told myself; "why not"...but the queue..the crowds! wow!..I gave it a miss. Was the sale of 'crocs' that Cheap? really?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was shocked by the long queue going in, and a huge crowd inside. I happened to be there for some personal reason, saw the sign Croc sale, told myself; "why not"...but the queue..the crowds! wow!..I gave it a miss. Was the sale of 'crocs' that Cheap? really?

it was really cheap if you compare with the normal price selling outside. usual price $50-$59 selling for $20. I observe that almost ALL the people buy at least 6-8 pairs and some with a baby pram full of crocs, probably 40-50 pairs.

It was a very entertaining 1 hour afternoon for me.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was doing the same thing pushing my baby son in the pram hoping someone would knock it down so that he get PES C status.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they want to show off their baby because of the baby bonus they get.
Some of these morons also rush into crowded MRT trains with their prams to get seats.

willieregister

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is quite irony here !!!

These fucking morons are pure moronic. I will be surprised if they had any brain. The same goes to those fucking morons pushing their prams in the MRT during peak hours and show signs of disgust when nobody give way to them. If their brains are not FUCKED, I wonder how they fucked up their brains ?

In any case, without these morons, I may not survive till today........

I learn how to make my living out of them.

I agree with you regarding those IT shows and exihibitions where the parents may leave their baby with someone else like grandparents, etc...

However, I think for those parents who have to 'push their prams around in the mrts', I tend to believe most of them don't have much choice.

You see, I for one, don't have the means to purchase a car, and I am expecting my baby soon (i mean, my wife). Both of us need to work and we don't have a nearby childcare centre. We are planning the next best course of action is to place our baby to my in-law's house until we knock off from work. Afterwhich, we will take our child back home.

As mentioned, we don't drive and we cannot be leaving our child overnight at our in-laws everyday. At some point of time, we need to bring our child back home... and these 'times' are unfortunately, going to be peak hours.

Having said that, I think it's not very nice for the parents to make any 'signs of disgust' because the people in the train are just the same as them: commuters. In a way, they are really causing abit of inconvenience to the rest of the commuters.

Currently, i'm scatching my head as i understand the human jam and how to get around it. Surely taking a bus might be worse cuz the pram is too big and crampy for the bus and commuters.

Of course, for leisure purposes, my wife and I wouldn't for one thought bring our child to those jammed places. I always see those parents doing that, and I have to tell myself: they might have no body at home to take care of their child.... but then again... STAY HOME LAH... or just ask one of the couple to purchase something on behalf of the other while the other takes care of the child.

The pissing thing is not the crowded places.

It's the cinemas.

I just cannot understand why do parents bring their babies to cinemas when the baby is going to cry and they cannot enjoy the show... the baby cannot enjoy the show... and in the end, the rest of the audience cannot enjoy the show.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
never buy Crocs or any shoes when they are having warehouse sales, the crocodiles would open their mouth and swallow your feet. Those shoes that are brought out for wharehouse sales are all old stocks and the glues gluing the shoes to the soles are all pass their expiry date.
Dont believe me, just try wearing those brand new shoes that had no been worn in the past 6 months and you would end up wearing {Crocs{

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you regarding those IT shows and exihibitions where the parents may leave their baby with someone else like grandparents, etc...

However, I think for those parents who have to 'push their prams around in the mrts', I tend to believe most of them don't have much choice.

You see, I for one, don't have the means to purchase a car, and I am expecting my baby soon (i mean, my wife). Both of us need to work and we don't have a nearby childcare centre. We are planning the next best course of action is to place our baby to my in-law's house until we knock off from work. Afterwhich, we will take our child back home.

As mentioned, we don't drive and we cannot be leaving our child overnight at our in-laws everyday. At some point of time, we need to bring our child back home... and these 'times' are unfortunately, going to be peak hours.

Having said that, I think it's not very nice for the parents to make any 'signs of disgust' because the people in the train are just the same as them: commuters. In a way, they are really causing abit of inconvenience to the rest of the commuters.

Currently, i'm scatching my head as i understand the human jam and how to get around it. Surely taking a bus might be worse cuz the pram is too big and crampy for the bus and commuters.

You are a good man. Your child is lucky to have you as a father. Most pricks here are school going adolescence so forgive them.

I will be honest with you, the government do not care for your welfare at all brother. The pappies do not care if you and your child get trampled in the mrt. The removed seats in the mrt so that their cash cows can flow in and out of the slaughter house with ease. They do not care about the importance of having seats to shield mothers and children from smelly FT trash.

The only way around the human jam is to join the mass quitters movement out of peesai.

What kind of life would you have just staying at home all the time? Wh give i to this madness? Why be a slave? Why be under house arrest?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the cinemas.

I just cannot understand why do parents bring their babies to cinemas when the baby is going to cry and they cannot enjoy the show... the baby cannot enjoy the show... and in the end, the rest of the audience cannot enjoy the show.

Most cinemas offer a baby sitting service; but the price for the service is much higher that the actual cinema ticket; so cheapskate parents which take their babies by MRT choose to give this service a miss.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way around the human jam is to join the mass quitters movement out of peesai.

In many countries babies are cherished & you'll receive many perks from the gov't for having them.

In Spore they're a liability & a burden. Spore Inc, is just not baby friendly. :rolleyes:

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course, for leisure purposes, my wife and I wouldn't for one thought bring our child to those jammed places. I always see those parents doing that, and I have to tell myself: they might have no body at home to take care of their child.... but then again... STAY HOME LAH... or just ask one of the couple to purchase something on behalf of the other while the other takes care of the child.

It's the cinemas.

Yes, but please fold up the stroller and carry the child, and pray that someone is decent enough to offer you their seat. Are there still seats in the MRT?

jw5

Loyal

Some of them think that they can use the pram to clear the way without any consequences, while some others think that others will regard their baby as a precious dear like they do.
They are wrong in both cases.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's the cinemas.

Don't worry why pay the overpriced and exorbitant charges just to watch a movie...watch it on line or download it...

COPYRIGHT IS A VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS,
OUR RIGHT TO CHEAP OR FREE PRODUCTS.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but please fold up the stroller and carry the child, and pray that someone is decent enough to offer you their seat. Are there still seats in the MRT?

Many years ago, I urge my friend to give up his seat to a baby-carrying man.
My friend looked at the man and offered to carry the baby instead. That dumb fucker
simply looked disgusted. So much for offering a hand.:biggrin: