• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry lah. The people in 3-in-1 actually believed I was Bob so for a while I actually humoured them by signing off "Bob Sim Kheng Hwee".

for a grand master like your goodself
such a conclusion is not that of an intellectual
i wonder why so many of you seniors are so obsessed with kopisaism
one Mr Chon has gone AWOL because of it....ate too much of the poison.
how sad....hope Mr Rogue, you stay insane and able....:smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry lah. The people in 3-in-1 actually believed I was Bob so for a while I actually humoured them by signing off "Bob Sim Kheng Hwee".

Yeah I remembered that. You were so popular in 3in1. Why don't you apply to be a mod here? You will fit right in cross leg diagonally with peppercunt's rubbing both your tofus. Between Bob's arse and yours? No contest!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. my take:biggrin:
2. kopi is married, harmless, an ok individual, could be kinana too,oops:p
3. cavey is an open closet case, obsessed with underwear thing:cool:

thank u general
u r always so kind and gentle
kopi no kinana or bob
kopi is kopi ...hahhaaaa

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like people forgot or did not realise what was going on with Bob.
- someone found and pasted an online file with nicks and numerous extracts of seemingly indexed threads and postings pointing to an elaborate cloning operation and I use the word "sophisticated" very lightly.
- courted political identities across the entire opposition camp.
- could not explain source of income
- former nurse, then a trained horticulturist (must say a damn good one at that) who had to close his nursery due to land acquisition and then came straight onto SBF
- at his peak, holding court in SBF with F4 and Ramseth
- very close to 2 ex GE candidates
- purportedly brought down one NUS email server twice for spamming as his target was his ex-mate from F4
- Ramseth, GMS and he share a secret that is quite damning
- went on a campaign of mayhem and destruction, driving forummers to leave
- and there is much more.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to choose between a brainless middle aged anarchist and a deceitful flaming gay. Haven't met them in real life and I hope I never will.
Brother RT,sorry I do not agree with you,UY is no2 brainless,he is a clever man,the trouble with UY is that he has such a high ego,that he kills himself,like many other politicians want to be,Bob has been on my Ignore list since the day of Delphine,I could't be bother with him.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
UY without a doubt. Heart in the right place, provided alot of information and very helpful.

I am however a poor judge of character. One of the first to compliment Kopiuncle, Fishypie, Bob etc.

I enjoyed Fishypie's posts when he first started posting his culinary creations and upped his points.
Couldn't understand what AK was referring to about Stomp initially, since I never visit that site.
Later when Fishypie was criticised for his lame posts, instead of posting more of the good cooking posts, he primarily posted lame posts.

That shows 1 of 2 things about him:
1. He is deliberately posting lame posts to make the forum as frivolous as possible, i.e. has an agenda.
2. When he knew that forummers preferred his food posts to his lame posts, he deliberately posted more lame posts, i.e. guailan and obnoxious.

You complimented Bob? When was that? 1990?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like people forgot or did not realise what was going on with Bob.
- someone found and pasted an online file with nicks and numerous extracts of seemingly indexed threads and postings pointing to an elaborate cloning operation and I use the word "sophisticated" very lightly.
- courted political identities across the entire opposition camp.
- could not explain source of income
- former nurse, then a trained horticulturist (must say a damn good one at that) who had to close his nursery due to land acquisition and then came straight onto SBF
- at his peak, holding court in SBF with F4 and Ramseth
- very close to 2 ex GE candidates
- purportedly brought down one NUS email server twice for spamming as his target was his ex-mate from F4
- Ramseth, GMS and he share a secret that is quite damning
- went on a campaign of mayhem and destruction, driving forummers to leave
- and there is much more.

You forgot that he actually had a forummer from sammyboy actually go to his flat in sterling road and threaten to beat him up while his aged parents had to hold off that forummer while bob hid under his bed all over some aussie female forummer.

jw5

Loyal
maybe he feels lucky in it? :o:o:o

I heard a lot about Bob, but didn't communicate much, so he's just a normal forummer to me, shouldn't judge a person from his past. I agree with your last 2 sentences.

Uncle Yap is funny but weird, like his low quality videos, hahaha

He is always telling everyone to press the ignore button. I don't know where it is, so have never done so, but have tried to skip his posts or threads, occasionally with gritted teeth.
Couldn't help but notice the red undies thread he started and decided to stop gritting.

If we don't judge a person from his past and present, how should we assess him? On the future?
His posts are laced with a condescending and self absorbed tone which I find hard to ignore.
It doesn't even matter if he criticises pap. Actually makes me like pap more.

jw5

Loyal
Both attention seeking assholes. Leetahbah belongs in IMH and Uncle Yap belongs in a prison cell.

Surely there must be some difference to you, other than you disagree with their posts and their actions.
Another case of deception being equally acceptable as or more acceptable than disagreement?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is always telling everyone to press the ignore button. I don't know where it is, so have never done so, but have tried to skip his posts or threads, occasionally with gritted teeth.
Couldn't help but notice the red undies thread he started and decided to stop gritting.

If we don't judge a person from his past and present, how should we assess him? On the future?
His posts are laced with a condescending and self absorbed tone which I find hard to ignore.

end of the day just respect the opinion that one individual forummer has of another forummer you don't need to force your own opinions of one forummer unto another.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God forbid that to happen.......
Never lose focus of the big picture......
I suspect many vile creatures the likes of kopiuncle at the front of the queue is out to disturb the forum with this sole purpose.

jw5

Loyal
hi there

1. my take:biggrin:
2. kopi is married, harmless, an ok individual, could be kinana too,oops:p
3. cavey is an open closet case, obsessed with underwear thing:cool:

hi there

1. bro streetsmart
2. kopi an ok individual?
3. you have to be kidding me.
4. even if you don't know him personally,
5. surely you have read most of his posts?
6. he is what makes our society sickly sycophantic.

jw5

Loyal
end of the day just respect the opinion that one individual forummer has of another forummer you don't need to force your own opinions of one forummer unto another.

I'm not forcing anyone, just posting my own opinion.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai argue until face green green........

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

jw5

Loyal
God forbid that to happen.......
Never lose focus of the big picture......
I suspect many vile creatures the likes of kopiuncle at the front of the queue is out to disturb the forum with this sole purpose.

Don't worry, the vote is cast in iron.
I'm convinced that they need to be ousted, in order to come back more humble and empathetic.
Who knows, by then we may find to our dismay that the new government ain't that hot either. Hopefully not.

Perhaps the biggest problem in our society is not the government top dogs without compassion and empathy for the ordinary folk, but all those porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants supporting them through thick and thin, right and wrong.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Mai argue until face green green........

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

No argue, no traffic. You buy the drinks and I buy the roast meat. Lets enjoy on the side :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro streetsmart
2. kopi an ok individual?
3. you have to be kidding me.
4. even if you don't know him personally,
5. surely you have read most of his posts?
6. he is what makes our society sickly sycophantic.

hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. heavy word leh:biggrin:
3. kopi: "a servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people"
4. no, i really don't know him in person too.
5. i do read many of his posts.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. wow! bro.
2. heavy word leh:biggrin:
3. kopi: "a servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people"
4. no, i really don't know him in person too.
5. i do read many of his posts.

You must be very much into wuxia xiao xuo. Pity leetahbar's series was wiped out by the host. Please enjoy the lowered work level.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i agree.
but intellectual tyranny and dictatorship realm supreme here.
jw5 is fighting desperately to hold court here in this forum.
he is accusintg some forummers of having an agenda - an agenda to disrupt and destroy this forum.
if i have my way, i will go to his house, and bash this stupid idiotic fcukard intellectual bully.
those that he disagreed with have an agenda...what sort of fcukard logic is this!
only an intellectual low-down dictator will hold such an extreme view...