• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't even remember that much about the F4 episode.
But his posts now - self absorbed and always has this condescending tone. full of bullshit. deceitful would be a good term to summarize.
disgusting too, walking around in red undies.

Bob has not changed a whit. He used write about going to Queenstown swimming pool and coming back with underwear and swimming trunk tales (of the gay kind). Obsession was with toilets, especially male toilets. Would also bring his domestic squabbles with dad and mom into the open and those elicited angry responses. As I recall, someone dug up an old blog post of him bashing up in father in the right cheek and his mom literally kneeling before him afterward to try to patch up. No one allowed him to forget that.

jw5

Loyal
Bob has not changed a whit. He used write about going to Queenstown swimming pool and coming back with underwear and swimming trunk tales (of the gay kind). Obsession was with toilets, especially male toilets. Would also bring his domestic squabbles with dad and mom into the open and those elicited angry responses. As I recall, someone dug up an old blog post of him bashing up in father in the right cheek and his mom literally kneeling before him afterward to try to patch up. No one allowed him to forget that.

over some old music books if I recall correctly...............disgusting...................

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY without a doubt. Heart in the right place, provided alot of information and very helpful.

I am however a poor judge of character. One of the first to compliment Kopiuncle, Fishypie, Bob etc.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle denies he is leetahbar

Leetahbar denies he is Leetahsar

So...

Kopiuncle = Leetahsar

for a grand master like your goodself
such a conclusion is not that of an intellectual
i wonder why so many of you seniors are so obsessed with kopisaism
one Mr Chon has gone AWOL because of it....ate too much of the poison.
how sad....hope Mr Rogue, you stay insane and able....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
UY without a doubt. Heart in the right place, provided alot of information and very helpful.

I am however a poor judge of character. One of the first to compliment Kopiuncle, Fishypie, Bob etc.

thank you sir for your sniff of fresh air
but you got piqued so quickly
shot kopi down with no mercy
stomped him further with your hypocrisy
great men do no wrong
their minds are fixed
even though their gray cells
have long gone...hahhahhaaa

thanks for the memory
but i still find you very smart and clever:smile:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another of your intellectual nonsense
you started a thread before about perception, intent and action
and i told you you got the wrong perception, therefore wrong intent and hence your wrong action

now you want forummers to assess Uncle Yap and LTB
you go and assess yourself lah

always start a thread like this and then end up in flames

u want the higher beings in this forum to assess you? judge you and then punish you?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my interaction with Bob in the Delphi was more amiable, but as the F4 episode became so long drawn till it's like those feet binding cloth, long and smelly. felt that Bob could be a lil' more forgiving, the others could just cut him some slack :o:o:o

hahaha bobsim!
read it somewhere in the forum by the sdp f4 that bob like to go for free makan paid by them. like act blur when footing bills time. i think Ramseth joined them before.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahaha yah hit the father also. someone even scanned his name card everything and post in in the forum. even post his address here.

got a feeling kopiuncle is bobsim. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for a grand master like your goodself
such a conclusion is not that of an intellectual
i wonder why so many of you seniors are so obsessed with kopisaism
one Mr Chon has gone AWOL because of it....ate too much of the poison.
how sad....hope Mr Rogue, you stay insane and able....:smile:

why you so kaypoh when we are talking about Leetahbar? is he your backside buddy?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my interaction with Bob in the Delphi was more amiable, but as the F4 episode became so long drawn till it's like those feet binding cloth, long and smelly. felt that Bob could be a lil' more forgiving, the others could just cut him some slack :o:o:o

I heard a lot about Bob, but didn't communicate much, so he's just a normal forummer to me, shouldn't judge a person from his past. I agree with your last 2 sentences.

Uncle Yap is funny but weird, like his low quality videos, hahaha

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both attention seeking assholes. Leetahbah belongs in IMH and Uncle Yap belongs in a prison cell.

The ongoing feud between Fishypie and Alamaking + the gold cup thread started by scroobal which newbie moderator peppertail has presumably put into the trivia folder, has got me thinking about this topic:

How We Assess People.

We can discuss that feud later in the thread, but let me ask you about this comparison first.

Between the forummers with the nicknames Uncle Yap and Leetahbar,

1. Who do you like more?

2. Who do you think makes better contributions to the forum?

I used this as the first comparison because it's so obvious to me. 100% Uncle.
But it may be different for you for various reasons.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard a lot about Bob, but didn't communicate much, so he's just a normal forummer to me, shouldn't judge a person from his past. I agree with your last 2 sentences.

Uncle Yap is funny but weird, like his low quality videos, hahaha

hi there

1. my take:biggrin:
2. kopi is married, harmless, an ok individual, could be kinana too,oops:p
3. cavey is an open closet case, obsessed with underwear thing:cool: